Page 3 of 238 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Breed View Post
    If both those photos are current of the man and the kid. I'm even more stunned now that the kid could hold his own, much less get the advantage over the man in a physical confrontation.
    Not everyone can fight.

Handsome kid. Such a shame.
    "Biologists must constantly keep in mind that what they see was not designed but rather evolved." - Francis Crick.

"For since the creation of the world, God's invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20

"It's one reason I hate reading what Tyke writes. It just annoys the hell out of me." - Big Pink Monkey

Quote Originally Posted by tyke1doe View Post
    Aren't police law enforcement?
    I'm sorry, that was unclear. Police interpreting rather than enforcing.

Read "enforcement of the law" as opposed to "law enforcement" as a euphemism for police (noun).
    I've got binders full of women
    and a one point plan.

Quote Originally Posted by RayClay View Post
    I'm sorry, that was unclear. Police interpreting rather than enforcing.

Read "enforcement of the law" as opposed to "law enforcement" as a euphemism for police (noun).
    Ok. Thanks for the clarification.
    "Biologists must constantly keep in mind that what they see was not designed but rather evolved." - Francis Crick.

"For since the creation of the world, God's invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20

"It's one reason I hate reading what Tyke writes. It just annoys the hell out of me." - Big Pink Monkey

Quote Originally Posted by tyke1doe View Post
    Not everyone can fight.

Handsome kid. Such a shame.
    Indeed all the way around.
    The world is a toll-free toilet
    Our mouths neurological ass0s
    And psychologically speaking
    We're in a state of mental diarrhea
    Talking sh*t a mile a minute
    Or in a state of constipated notions
    Can't think of nothin' but sh*t, and in this world of stinky futures
    Sh*tty memories and constipated 19 now-nows
    Emerges from the hiney of your head the doo doo chasers
    The Promentalsh*tbackwashpsychosisenemasquad
    Bringing you music to get your sh*t together by

Quote Originally Posted by Raid View Post
    I'm suspicious of the gender of Mummers.
    Guess you have some soul searching to do.
    Occupying the handicap bathroom stall

This story is all kinds of ****ed up....but sounds fishy.....
    "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx

As one of the earlierst posts suggested:

The police is not sorting through the evidence, the police is trying to exonerate Zimmerman from any wrongdoing. See the police 'correcting' a witness that it was Zimmerman crying for help, not the kid.

BTW, this same Florida law actually gives anyone a legal excuse to shoot and kill Zimmerman, since he can reasonably be deemed a danger to you as an individual, based these events.
    Al Michaels: "That's the loudest manure chant I have ever heared!"

Sleeping barely above the sea... and walking under water

Quote Originally Posted by DutchBird View Post

The police is not sorting through the evidence, the police is trying to exonerate Zimmerman from any wrongdoing. See the police 'correcting' a witness that it was Zimmerman crying for help, not the kid.

BTW, this same Florida law actually gives anyone a legal excuse to shoot and kill Zimmerman, since he can reasonably be deemed a danger to you as an individual, based these events.

If the state of Florida fails to act (as it is prone to do) I hope Zimmerman is charged under Federal hate crime statute(s).
    I'm tryin' to explain to you that Ronald Reagan was the devil. Ronald Wilson Reagan? Each of his names has six letters? 6-6-6? Man, doesn't that offend you?

-Huey Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by DutchBird View Post

If any police officers have done this, they should be arrested and charged. But in reality, what reason would the cops have for protecting Zimmerman? Just because the victim was just some black kid? Seems far fetched.
    Occupying the handicap bathroom stall

Zimmerman sounds like one of those cop-wanna-be types. Probably did not even make mall cop.
    “Here’s to alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life’s problems.”

That's terrible. A shame the cops aren't on the side of the victim here. And why aren't they? That's curious. Seems they've migrated to the anti-victim side after having created so many victims by their own actions for so long. I hope they're not using all their experience elsewhere to limit the consequences for killing somebody in this instance.
    Last edited by eaglesnut; 03-15-2012 at 09:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    If any police officers have done this, they should be arrested and charged. But in reality, what reason would the cops have for protecting Zimmerman? Just because the victim was just some black kid? Seems far fetched.
    The reason could be as simple as that, and no, that kind of argument is not necessarily that farfetched - especially when looking at the gender aspect of perpetrator/victim in relation to police/prosecution/judge/jury response...

An equally simple and banal option: police laziness. Or perhaps a combination of the two - police wants to take it easy, and the fact that the kid was black is only an added incentive to put as little effort in it as possible. Again a fairly common reason for wrongful convictions (police laziness - find the nearest person we can blame the crime on, and get him convicted). Same process, only in this case, the decision is to not solve the crime.

This is what happens when you let special interest groups write your laws...in this case the NRA.

Buford T. Justice and the rest of the boys have passed this on to the state attorneys office.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1343223.html
    I've got binders full of women
    and a one point plan.

Quote Originally Posted by RayClay View Post
    Buford T. Justice and the rest of the boys have passed this on to the state attorneys office.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1343223.html
    When reading these articles, it is painfully obvious that authorities - police and homeowners association - seem to be doing everything they can to get this murderer of the hook.

Simply put, the fact that this idiot decided to leave the vehicle and pursue the victim makes the claim of self-defence invalid.

Page 3 of 238 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast