Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Why wouldn't we have a shot at Jones basically Branch is basically a 2 down DT and his contract is up next season.
    Seattle Seahawks, winners of SuperBowl XLVIII, what an amazing season!

I'm wondering if Jones will consent to being a rotational DT with his other options, and how much Seattle will pay him to be one.
    "Personal foul, 69, offense. He was giving him the business."

According to Schefter's twitter, Flynn will be visiting Thursday night & Friday.

So; no Nicks, no VJack, no Mario Williams (yet), no Flynn (yet) no Peyton, no players at all who's first choice FA visit is with the Seahawks. This appears to be a normal situation for us.
    Patience is needed if you are a Seahawks fan, and many refresh keystrokes to see if we have any new news.

I don't believe that we have much interest in FA WRs. And 31 million guaranteed for a guard is a lot of coin.

Focus on a QB. I wouldn't be upset if we broke the bank on Williams but we must do something about QB.
    The trouble with the world today is the intelligent people are full of doubt and the dumb people are full of confidence - Charles Bukowski

Yep, Chad Henne

It's a tad concerning to me that we are always the last team to be visited so the player can whipsaw the team he visited earlier with our contract proposal. Rarely are we ever the 1st team the prime FAs visit. I guess this is our lot in life until we start winning consistently or we become a lot more aggressive in FA.

Quote Originally Posted by jammer View Post
    Yep, Chad Henne
    Ehh, better than Jackson, albeit still thoroughly underwhelming.
    "Personal foul, 69, offense. He was giving him the business."

It's a tad concerning to me that we are always the last team to be visited so the player can whipsaw the team he visited earlier with our contract proposal. Rarely are we ever the 1st team the prime FAs visit. I guess this is our lot in life until we start winning consistently or we become a lot more aggressive in FA.
    Schneider seems to have targets or he doesn't. Personally, other than Manning (who decided to go in another direction obviously), we didn't covet anyone enough to warrant being the first visit. I did hear that Buffalo had a contract number on the table, which was the only reason Mario Williams even took the visit. But, I agree with you, it's in part that this team doesn't have that perennial contention connection in players minds enough to have them "want" to visit Seattle first. Hopefully that will change...
    Common sense is not so common. ~ Voltaire

And is it just me, is Homers.net full of a bunch of cry babies?

Either that, or it's the argumentative whiners. There are still a lot of good peeps there.

Either that, or it's the argumentative whiners. There are still a lot of good peeps there.
    Yea, I know it's not all of them, but some just seem completely clueless on the QB situation. Are the Seahawks brass supposed to build a franchise QB in the garage? There just aren't that many viable options out there. Anyone who can't see that is just lost IMO.

Anyway, I'm one of the guys who actually likes Flynn. Maybe we will get lucky and his market won't be all that high and willing to sign for modest QB money so we can see what he has. Other than the draft (which has little left as well in terms of possible starters). Flynn definitely looks like a leader and has the West Coast skills. I think people may be surprised by him to be honest, but that's one man's opinion...

Looks like Carlson is signing with the Vikings. He grew up in Minnesota...

That sucks I'd hoped we'd keep him as he would have been an interesting combination with Miller in a 2 TE formation.

Carlson has agreed with the Vikings

http://blog.thenewstribune.com/seahawks/

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast