Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    oops - meant to post this in the General NFL thread on the same topic
    I don't have a signature. You're imagining reading this right now. You should really see a mental health professional about this.

http://www.hogshaven.com/2012/4/20/2...alty-challenge

Looks like the case will be heard on May 10th..... Not much riding on it this season, but next season will be big if the Skins can get the cap hit reduced or eliminated.....

Oh I still think plenty is riding on this year even if it comes late. With cap space we can re-work a lot of deal to free money for the future. Unless of course Mara will make up a new rule after the fact about that too.

Be aware it looks like either side can challenge the ruling so be prepared for it to continue to be dragged out.
    6 Footers For Bogey Really Suck

Quote Originally Posted by Davekn View Post
    Oh I still think plenty is riding on this year even if it comes late. With cap space we can re-work a lot of deal to free money for the future. Unless of course Mara will make up a new rule after the fact about that too.

Be aware it looks like either side can challenge the ruling so be prepared for it to continue to be dragged out.

I think the NFL will want to keep this out of the court system.... If Jones and Danny boy go there, then I think the NFL will get worried and look to make a deal..... I'm just not sure that either guy has the balls to do that, the best thing would be for both sides to settle for a lower figure and just move on from there..... Not sure if the ego's will actually let that happen.

It is so weird that the one thing I have always hated about Snyder, specificly his vengeful, petulant nature, actually works for us in this instance.
    6 Footers For Bogey Really Suck

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718