Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Much like I am a poor man's version of a billionaire.

Yeah.

He is a VERY, VERY poor man's version of RG3.

He has that turdish Vince Young throwing motion that causes all kinds of problems.

Quote Originally Posted by The Q View Post
    I was a big Kaep fan before the BC bowl game. He just wasnt that impressive throwing the ball.

BTW, if you mean quicks as in acceleration i'm just going to say you're outside your damn mind. ;)
    No, open field elusiveness is what I mean. Both are good runners though so whatever.
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

The more important thing is neither of them are Cam Newton running the ball.

:)
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

"Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

"Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

Luck has Manning potential but RGIII has Michael Jordan potential. The kid has it. It. Impossible to hate as a person. And his athletic ability and mind are insane. Wish health to the guy.

If I'm Irsay, I'd draft RGIII and gamble.

Quote Originally Posted by dasher View Post
    Luck has Manning potential but RGIII has Michael Jordan potential. The kid has it. It. Impossible to hate as a person. And his athletic ability and mind are insane. Wish health to the guy.

If I'm Irsay, I'd draft RGIII and gamble.
    I agree. I talked to my friend who's worked for 2 football agents and is trying to get into NFL work about the two and we both agree.

Luck is probably a better fit for the Colts and has Manning like potential, but RGIII (and Newton) have the ability to revolutionize the game.
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

"Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

"Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

Interesting chatter about RGIII today. Some anonymous scout called him selfish and another questioned his pocket presence and vision.

I was pretty ignorant on Griffin early in the process, but I think he has answered every question through the process and I'm sold on him as a franchise QB myself. I don't really buy the selfish talk, though I have always questioned his pocket presence. You just have to hope he can improve it as well as get by with less there due to his athelticism,arm and smarts.
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

JMR is offline defender of the high life
    Quote Originally Posted by Nastradamus View Post
    Interesting chatter about RGIII today. Some anonymous scout called him selfish and another questioned his pocket presence and vision.

I was pretty ignorant on Griffin early in the process, but I think he has answered every question through the process and I'm sold on him as a franchise QB myself. I don't really buy the selfish talk, though I have always questioned his pocket presence. You just have to hope he can improve it as well as get by with less there due to his athelticism,arm and smarts.
    I think we get the point where everything has been said about the players so many times that we start seeing stuff that isn't there.
    U MAD BRO??

So what do we think about this thread now?
    "It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man" - Jack Handy

RG3 is still better.

- Ghandi

RG3 is still better.
    We'll see if he remains healthier however.
    The stand your ground law is like bleach. It works miracles for whites but it'll ruin your colors.

Quote Originally Posted by Dre View Post
    So what do we think about this thread now?
    That PsycoViking should change his identity.

I think they both look pretty similar at this point. CK may have more ability to hold up long term.

and Q, none of those 3 baseball players were pitchers ;)

A year later?

I still blame Dyson.

- Ghandi

RG3 is still better.
    Damn, I'm agreeing with Q on something?

They're both good QBs and look like they could be great ones. (I won't proclaim that after one season.) RGIII looks better and with lesser surrounding talent, but Kaep was the better bargain.

Check back again in another year and see if I change my mind some more. I wasn't sure at all about Kaep, but only thought he was worth a flier in the 2nd round for Minny. Which he wouldn't have been available for and was completely a non-issue once they took Ponder in the 1st.

They have both shown an ability to be dynamic playmaking QB's. The difference is Kap is bigger, stronger and doesn't put himself in bad positions where he is taking hellacious hits like RGIII does. RGIII won't have a long career unless he dramatically changes how he runs the ball.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast