Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Baylor/RGIII's pro day on ESPNU today. I'm DVR'ing it. Yeah, that's what it's come down to. I'm recording a dude's draft workout. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by JonBlaze View Post
    Baylor/RGIII's pro day on ESPNU today. I'm DVR'ing it. Yeah, that's what it's come down to. I'm recording a dude's draft workout. LOL
    What time is that? (in mainland time, not GMT-400 or whatever it is in Hawaii :) )

The Direct TV guide isn't showing it online, so I can't set my DVR from work.

EDIT: Never mind, its on the front page of ESPN LOL
    Last edited by KickSave; 03-21-2012 at 03:25 PM.

Watch this video breaking down Luck vs. RGIII.

I actually believe that the Colts could take RGIII and leave us with Luck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2c_T...ature=youtu.be

Quote Originally Posted by Rasta View Post
    Watch this video breaking down Luck vs. RGIII.

I actually believe that the Colts could take RGIII and leave us with Luck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2c_T...ature=youtu.be
    They better freaking not! I have a giant man wood for RGIII right now and if they do that, I'll go limp!

I'm pretty sure the Colts will take RG3. It's just our luck, too. NPI.

I'm all for RGIII but I won't be crushed if we have to settle for Luck.

Agreed. We could get 'stuck with' Luck.
    The Colts may find RGIII is the equal player but far less demanding in contract negotiations.

The rookie salaries are now slotted so there really is no negotiating. I just think that they'll believe RGIII is the better player.

Well RGIII did nothing to hurt himself at his Pro Day. Its all in Mr Irsay's hands now.

I'm hopelessly head-over-heels in love with RGIII myself, but it's comical that we're all worried about getting "stuck" with Andrew Luck, whom most people have considered the best QB prospect since Peyton Manning, or even John Elway.

If we have the good fortune of drafting Andrew Luck, we'll end up with one of the top 5-7 QB's (if not higher) within 3 years of his first game. He'll easily be the most gifted QB that Mike Shanahan has worked with since Elway.

Quote Originally Posted by Pundit17 View Post
    I'm hopelessly head-over-heels in love with RGIII myself, but it's comical that we're all worried about getting "stuck" with Andrew Luck, whom most people have considered the best QB prospect since Peyton Manning, or even John Elway.

If we have the good fortune of drafting Andrew Luck, we'll end up with one of the top 5-7 QB's (if not higher) within 3 years of his first game. He'll easily be the most gifted QB that Mike Shanahan has worked with since Elway.
    No doubt. I think Breed said it best when the issue came up in the General NFL Forum: if RGIII is taken #1, he will cry for about .000012 seconds and then be over-joyed. Me too.

LOL, Stuck with Luck. I'd be thrilled! Actually, I'd be a little sad since I have admitted man crush on RGIII. But I would get over it rather quickly.
    Last edited by JonBlaze; 03-21-2012 at 08:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KickSave View Post
    Well RGIII did nothing to hurt himself at his Pro Day. Its all in Mr Irsay's hands now.
    That's the second "expert" opinion I've read that prefers RGIII. This kid's stock is on fire.

i'm kinda sick with the amount of green in here. it almost feels like we lost an avatar bet to the eagles forum
    I don't have a signature. You're imagining reading this right now. You should really see a mental health professional about this.

Quote Originally Posted by JonBlaze View Post
    That's the second "expert" opinion I've read that prefers RGIII. This kid's stock is on fire.
    I don't think you have to worry Luck is going to light it up tomorrow just like at the combine. It seems we cannot loose either way. They both fit the offense, we already made the deal we are getting one of them.

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast