Thread: Jack Del Rio

Jack Del Rio

I liked Dennis Allen, but I wouldn't trade 1/2 of Jack Del Rio for two Dennis Allen's. The Broncos have made a serious upgrade at DC - especially for the kind of defense that will compliment the offense Fox wants to run.

Every single Jack Del Rio defense every fielded was built strong up the middle. Our long defensive nightmare may soon be over from an unexpected source. The guy exudes energy and commands loyalty from his players.

Quote Originally Posted by Mingo View Post
    I liked Dennis Allen, but I wouldn't trade 1/2 of Jack Del Rio for two Dennis Allen's. The Broncos have made a serious upgrade at DC - especially for the kind of defense that will compliment the offense Fox wants to run.

Every single Jack Del Rio defense every fielded was built strong up the middle. Our long defensive nightmare may soon be over from an unexpected source. The guy exudes energy and commands loyalty from his players.

I think its a great upgrade for a yr.
    Pat Bowlen Best owner in sports

Hope he stays for several years. Could happen. He might be financially secure after the many years of HC compensation and comfortable with just running the D. Depends on his ego and comfort zone.

Not only is Del Rio an upgrade over Allen, but the combination of Del Rio and Fox is something special ...

Quote Originally Posted by Mingo View Post

Live near me? We are practically roomies!
    There is a time to laugh and a time not to laugh, and this is not one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by LGM View Post
    Live near me? We are practically roomies!
    Del Rio lives in a broken down rented shack ? Or you live near the home ?