Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    As expected, Michigan got a commitment from 4* LB out of Ohio, Ben Gedeon. He was likely a silent commit for a while, as Michigan was telling other LB's that they were full.

Michigan will still leave a scholarship available for potential 5* LB EJ Levenberry, who has Michigan and FSU as his leaders.
    "Let's eat Grandma!"..."Let's eat, Grandma!"
    Punctuation saves lives.

The heavens declare Your glory - X Structure at the Core of Whirlpool Galaxy

Gedeon is an interesting recruit. Michigan clearly prioritized him above kids like Anzalone and O'Daniels despite the fact they're rated higher by the recruiting services right now. Watching his film he's a bit super-athletic kid though. Probably ideally a WIL who can cover slot receivers occasionally, but he could easily play MLB too.
    The cake is a lie. I'm pretty sure the numbers in the pie chart are made up too.

Colorado gets an early commit from Rivals 4* QB, Sefo Liufau out of Washington. Strange offer list...he basically doesn't have any except from CU. I figure Washington was going all in for Browne and are now being selective since they got a steller QB class last year. Still, in today's day and age, you would think all these prospects would get offers if they were the goods. Liufau was named the top QB at the U.S. Army National Underclassman Combine in January so he seems to have skills. Regardless of lack of offers, I'll take it.

Joins CU's other early commits, 4* TE Mitchell Parsons and 3* RB/DB Phillip Lindsay, both local Colorado kids.

Michigan State

#6: Shane Jones LB, OH

Michigan State

#7: Damion Terry QB, PA

Quote Originally Posted by JonBlaze View Post
    Colorado gets an early commit from Rivals 4* QB, Sefo Liufau out of Washington. Strange offer list...he basically doesn't have any except from CU. I figure Washington was going all in for Browne and are now being selective since they got a steller QB class last year. Still, in today's day and age, you would think all these prospects would get offers if they were the goods. Liufau was named the top QB at the U.S. Army National Underclassman Combine in January so he seems to have skills. Regardless of lack of offers, I'll take it.

Joins CU's other early commits, 4* TE Mitchell Parsons and 3* RB/DB Phillip Lindsay, both local Colorado kids.
    UDub barely recruited Browne. He let the team know that they were off his shortlist when Nuss went to Bama and the Dawgs landed two top QBs in the past class. Frankly I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't seriously recruit any QBs this year actually.
    "I believe it is the duty of each of us to act as if the fate of the world depended on him. Admittedly, one man by himself cannot do the job. However, one man can make a difference."

Surprise of surprises, Ty Isaac and family "accidentally" bump into celebrities on his unofficial to USC.
    The cake is a lie. I'm pretty sure the numbers in the pie chart are made up too.

Michigan got verbal #18 today...an unranked WR from Detroit who has started blowing up at camps, taking the WR MVP at the recent Nike camp in Columbus this past weekend.

Csonte York
    Punctuation saves lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Surprise of surprises, Ty Isaac and family "accidentally" bump into celebrities on his unofficial to USC.
    Accidentally bumped on top off a USC song girl or two i'm sure.
    The stand your ground law is like bleach. It works miracles for whites but it'll ruin your colors.

Surprising no one, Ty Isaac to USC.

LSU picked up JUCO WR Quantavious Leslie yesterday. 6'4"/190lbs and figures to get into the WR rotation immediately.

In what I would consider a surprise, LSU picked up a commitment this morning from 4-star QB Hayden Rettig from Los Angeles, CA. I'm not sure if this will ultimately stick, but I'd be thrilled if it did.

LSU got a monster commitment yesterday from 4-star OT Ethan Pocic (6'7"/285lbs; Lemont, IL). This is probably their biggest recruiting victory so far for 2013 and should really bolster their class.

LSU also got a commitment from 3-start JUCO TE Logan Stokes (6'4"/240lbs.; Booneville, MS) at the end of last week. There's some talk they may try to get him to bulk up to play OL.

This bring LSU up to 13 commitments for the 2013 class.
    Last edited by Raider Nation; 05-30-2012 at 02:49 PM.

LSU got another one today -- 4-star DE Frank Herron (6'5"/245; Memphis, TN). This is #14 for 2013 and keeps the momentum going as LSU has been cleaning up the last 2 weeks.

As expected, 3* DT Maurice Hurst, Jr (son of the former Patriots DB) verballed to Michigan today.

There are a couple other prospects rumored to be announcing within the next month or so who have Michigan in their top group...guys like DT Henry Poggi (Alabama/Michigan) and possibly WR Laquan Treadwell (Ohio/Michigan/Oklahoma/Illinois).
    Punctuation saves lives.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast