Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by femurov View Post
    Pat's Fan! I'm gonna make you my b!tch!

Nothing personal, this thread just needed some life.
    ?? Check out the last game. A little late I think. You're 0-2 buddy. The race in the KATD South is as tight as ever...
    Last edited by PatsFan2003; 04-09-2012 at 10:22 AM.

Goose31 is offline We beat the Giants' asses
    Quote Originally Posted by BHamita15 View Post
    Can I just have the highest rated QB and P be picked up? I have NO IDEA where the list of available players is.
    Since BHam checked in and requested the top ranked guys, I gave them to him. Gave him P Rich Camarillo and QB YA Tittle prior to his game. Both got into the game actually.

A wild Goose sighting! Welcome back!

Back on track.
    "There were many ways of not burdening one's conscience, of shunning responsibility, looking away, keeping mum. When the unspeakable truth of the holocaust then became known at the end of the war, all too many of us claimed that they had not known anything about it or even suspected anything."

- Richard Von Weizsaecker

Week 12 Completed.

Here's where we stand and what needs to be done prior to games starting for week 13:

GOO - Need to replace S Joey Browner (Season) - I'm going to replace Browner with S Charlie Waters.
    AUG - Need to replace DE Harvey Martin (1 week).
    TYK - Needs to replace WR Andre Johnson (4 weeks).
    FIN - Needs to replace C Dwight Stephenson (1 week).
    BHA - Dropping P Rich Camarillo as Donnie Jones in back.

Week 13 to start soon.

Thanks Goose!!! Is there any chance that we can get the standings and stats from last week??

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan2003 View Post
    Thanks Goose!!! Is there any chance that we can get the standings and stats from last week??
    Yes, I'm trying to get those today. I will do those before I start games for week 13. I missed the stats update last week, so I want to do it this week. I will also do the final update on O Line blocking. This will be the last O Line stat update until after the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose31 View Post
    Yes, I'm trying to get those today. I will do those before I start games for week 13. I missed the stats update last week, so I want to do it this week. I will also do the final update on O Line blocking. This will be the last O Line stat update until after the season.
    You're a champ! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Goose31 View Post
    Week 12 Completed.

Here's where we stand and what needs to be done prior to games starting for week 13:

AUG - Need to replace DE Harvey Martin (1 week).
    I'll add DE William Fuller. He's depth though. Martin's backup is Jim Marshall.

I'll get you my strategy against you later tonight Goose....

lol
    "There were many ways of not burdening one's conscience, of shunning responsibility, looking away, keeping mum. When the unspeakable truth of the holocaust then became known at the end of the war, all too many of us claimed that they had not known anything about it or even suspected anything."

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowknifer View Post
    I'll get you my strategy against you later tonight Goose....

lol
    Yeah, definitely. Send it to me. I wont change my strategy based on what you send me.

Ok, gents, we should be all caught up and good to go. I sent Auggie the standings, playoff seeding, rankings, leaders, and OLine stats. I'm getting ready to kick Week 13 off with Dilbert and BHamita tomorrow. Get your changes, strategies, and bets in. Here we go!

(Still not able to access KFFL from my office, for what its worth.)

I'm almost done playing week 13, just havent had a chance to post all the games yet. Still waiting on YK to send me his strategy (let me know if you just want me to roll with the last one I had for you for week 12.) Also hoping TYK and or FIN will check in so they dont play this week a man down. THat will be the last game played to give them more time to respond. But it will be played soon. Every game this week had playoff implications.

Just load up against the run and spread your ass thin on defense. Same strategy basically.

Week 13 completed. Here are the league's outstanding items:

DIL - Needs to replace S Jack Christiansen, who is out 3 weeks.
    PF - Needs to replace CB Dave Brown, who is out 2 weeks.
    FEM - Needs to replace DT Gene Lipscomb, who is out 1 week. On the side of good news, Tony Boselli returns from injury this week (look how Sayers production took a nosedive when he was out.) I will assume Max Montoya is to be released.
    TYK - Still needs to replace WR Andre Johnson. This week was his third missed game, so if Tyke doesnt tell us who he wants to replace him with, I'm going to assign Gary Clark to his team.
    AUG - Harvey Martin is back. Will drop William Fuller unless you tell me otherwise.

Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast