Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    If someone has e-mail at work, and can't get into the site. I am happy to communicate and post bids. Just an FYI. If we do go forward I might have another person or two interested. Just let me know when we get final numbers.

Fcfs fa would have to go for me to even consider coming back. There are a lot of alternatives thar I'd be open to, but that's a deal breaker. Kinda forgot about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Xulu Bak View Post
    Fcfs fa would have to go for me to even consider coming back. There are a lot of alternatives thar I'd be open to, but that's a deal breaker. Kinda forgot about that.
    So you're saying that FCFS FA during the season is a deal breaker for you?
    The Republicans are now controlling the House. Where are the jobs Mr. Boehner? Thanks Keith! And while we're at it, how come the economy isn't fixed yet? LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by The Beast View Post
    So you're saying that FCFS FA during the season is a deal breaker for you?
    Correct. I don't think it fits with a dynasty league, especially if you can assign contract years, nor is in the best interest of competition. I think blind-bidding is the best approach to handling FAs during the season. Opening things up to FCFS after the blind-bidding period each week would be fine though.

Correct. I don't think it fits with a dynasty league, especially if you can assign contract years, nor is in the best interest of competition. I think blind-bidding is the best approach to handling FAs during the season. Opening things up to FCFS after the blind-bidding period each week would be fine though.
    I understand where you are coming from. My opinion is that if you're really interested in improving the league, a ranking system for waivers processing should exist (worst is first) followed by some sort of bidding approach that you are talking about. Bidding would have to be finalized in time to be processed. Sounds like we have something to discuss. I'm marking you down as in - subject to further notice.
    The Republicans are now controlling the House. Where are the jobs Mr. Boehner? Thanks Keith! And while we're at it, how come the economy isn't fixed yet? LMAO

Buckeyeboy would be interested in giving it another go.......will review the post's and think about others ideas on how to best proceed before jumping in further

VTHokie7 from the Knuckleheads League (and another KFFL league) is possibly interested.

+1
    "It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man" - Jack Handy

Quote Originally Posted by Dre View Post
    +1
    +2
    Although not officially in the league, i'm averse to any leagues with fcfs fa's.
    Blind bid is nice, though.

Well...the real draft is next week. Where are we on this? Thoughts?

if you need owners, i'm looking for a couple more leagues to join.

I'm in provided we fix the UFA process during the season
    "It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man" - Jack Handy

I am in...

Count me out. I just don't think I'm gonna have the time to commit to another league. If anything, I'll probably be cutting back even further this year.

I'm out too... not enough hours in the day...
    And what I'm saying to you is, yes, I found a flaw... I've been very distressed by that fact.
    Alan Greenspan 2008

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast