View Poll Results: Yay or Nay (QB rating issue)

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I do want to use Goose's rankings

4 40.00%
  • No, I do not want to use Goose's rankings.

6 60.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    As inconclusive as the results of the new simulations were, I'm still entirely unconvinced that this is an issue. However, while I agree with Goose's logic over YK's, it'd still be a rule change, and that wouldn't be appropriate.

Either decide on one number and assign that number to everyone, or let the sim decide, then in the offseason we can revisit.

With Shanny's vote going no right now it's 7-4 in favor of not using the rankings.

I think it's safe to say we roll on without the rankings Goose, at least for this first year. We are all planning on coming back next year and continuing this sim for years to come, so we can always re-visit the issue.
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Joseph Palmi: Let me ask you something... we Italians, we got our families, and we got the church; the Irish, they have the homeland, Jews their tradition; even the niggers, they got their music. What about you people, Mr. Wilson, what do you have?

Edward Wilson: The United States of America. The rest of you are just visiting.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    -George Orwell

Goose31 is offline We beat the Giants' asses
    No problem. So, do we all agree to go with 6's? Or do we want to let the computer assign? Seems to me if we let the computer assign, it is the same problem of there being more ratings used in the game which were not disclosed prior to the season. Either way is fine with me.

I like having 6's. It seems to wipeout these attritibutes as a factor while not effecting the results too much either way. Letting the computer decide is too unpredictable and people might "bitch".

Make em all 6's. Wipes out the problem for this year.

Joseph Palmi: Let me ask you something... we Italians, we got our families, and we got the church; the Irish, they have the homeland, Jews their tradition; even the niggers, they got their music. What about you people, Mr. Wilson, what do you have?

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    -George Orwell

Ok, all 6's. And I really hope someone takes Matt Schaub and wins the whole thing ;)

Just kidding, I'm not taking any of this personal. I totally understand the concern about changing the rules after we've started the game. Upward and onward.

Now can we please get these last few rounds wrapped up? I'm ready to start playing some games!! More Proxies .... guys they really matter less and less now that we are down to special teamers and back-ups. No one is stealing your players. LEAVE PROXIES!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Goose31 View Post
    Ok, all 6's. And I really hope someone takes Matt Schaub and wins the whole thing ;)

Just kidding, I'm not taking any of this personal. I totally understand the concern about changing the rules after we've started the game. Upward and onward.
    Did anyone pick Shaub yet? hmmmmmm

Way to be Goose! You should get votes for POTY just for the shear # of hours you've put into this thing.

-George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by MarkItAZero! View Post
    Way to be Goose! You should get votes for POTY just for the shear # of hours you've put into this thing.
    I've been voting for him the last few months. Hasn't worked.
    As cliche as it may sound, I'd like to raise another round, and if your bottle's empty help yourself to mine, thank you for your time and here's to life.

As a young girl I always dreamed of one day being the Playmate of the Year. Even the nomination is rather humbling.

Quote Originally Posted by femurov View Post
    I've been voting for him the last few months. Hasn't worked.
    He's not in the right NST clique.

You've got to be a flipping liberal to get any respect over there. Bunch of uppity idealists.

-George Orwell

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12