Page 5 of 101 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Goose31 is offline We beat the Giants' asses
    Now that we have Spank's pick in, we just need BHamita and we can call off the search for the new owner. Might be a good idea to have 2 or 3 people on call should someone need to drop out later. BHamita on the clock for two picks. These wrap around picks are always interesting. Does he try and build one area of his team to be rock solid (like draft two of the top rated DTs) or does he try to spread it out (one QB and one MLB) since he knows he wont be back up for a while? Decisions, decisions.

Do we know when BHam last signed on? Are we going with the special first round 6 hr limit and then looking for a replacement?
    What we've got here is failure to communicate....some men you just can't reach

Looks like its been 4 days since he's been on KFFL. Hey MIZ - Did he respond to your check-ins reminding everyone of the impending draft?

Yes he confirmed back on the 27th of October and the last login shows 4 days ago.

Do we have someone waiting inthe wings GiveUp? Didn't CP say he had a guy signing up for KFFL?
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Joseph Palmi: Let me ask you something... we Italians, we got our families, and we got the church; the Irish, they have the homeland, Jews their tradition; even the niggers, they got their music. What about you people, Mr. Wilson, what do you have?

Edward Wilson: The United States of America. The rest of you are just visiting.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    -George Orwell

I posted a thread in the Broncos forum, asking if anyone had an email or cell phone number for him, which is very possible. If they do, I told them to either PM me with it or contact him and tell him to check in.
    As cliche as it may sound, I'd like to raise another round, and if your bottle's empty help yourself to mine, thank you for your time and here's to life.

Sweet, thanks Fem.

He's got almost and hour and a half left on the clock.

BTW, i have to run out around 3 pm EST and won't be back until about 7ish tonight.

Joseph Palmi: Let me ask you something... we Italians, we got our families, and we got the church; the Irish, they have the homeland, Jews their tradition; even the niggers, they got their music. What about you people, Mr. Wilson, what do you have?

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    -George Orwell

CP has someone waiting or activation but CP can post his picks in the mean time...just let me know he is needed.

I want to remind everyone that Proxies are encouraged...I'm available for a proxy and I wouldbet MIZ and Goose are too. If you're going to be gone a while this will keep you from being skipped

I can usually take a proxy, as well.
    As cliche as it may sound, I'd like to raise another round, and if your bottle's empty help yourself to mine, thank you for your time and here's to life.

Shanny already sent a proxy in to me for his 2nd rounder. They definitely help to keep things moving.

-George Orwell

I sent out Spank's proxy to you and Goose, although I should be around to pick.

Hey GiveUp....have your friend ready to make 2 picks at 2 pm EST if BHamita doesn't show up by then. He'll eventually get activated and he can make his picks on his own but for now we need to keep this thing rolling.

-George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by MarkItAZero! View Post
    Hey GiveUp....have your friend ready to make 2 picks at 2 pm EST if BHamita doesn't show up by then. He'll eventually get activated and he can make his picks on his own but for now we need to keep this thing rolling.
    I'll send CP a text to tell him

Quote Originally Posted by MarkItAZero! View Post
    Sweet, thanks Fem.

He's got almost and hour and a half left on the clock.

BTW, i have to run out around 3 pm EST and won't be back until about 7ish tonight.
    Are you doubling his time since he has two picks? Just curious as to if we've set a rule for that.

We could also just pick for him. If I recall correctly, he sounded pretty interested in this thing. Since he's a Broncos fan we could take Elway for his next pick (this spot seems about right for him) and then maybe the consensus BPA.

He has been contacted via FB by Springstein.

Page 5 of 101 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast