Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Radio Host absolutely owns Mayweather on the air **NSFW***

One of the funniest things I've heard in quite a while.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...FVuubxau5Bjp21

Is this the Rude Jude interview on Satellite Radio? I love Rude Jude. Funny as hell.

And yeah, "owned" doesn't even begin to describe what happened there. I love how Jude pulls no punches from the start. "Why are you ducking Pac?".

"We know you're profiling!". Lmao. Mayweather is the most clueless/ignorant person the face of the earth.

Jude is right though. He's so insecure. Some random radio host says he's ducking (which he is) and Floyd feels the need to call in and bark at him even though he self admits that he "doesn't know or care" who he is. Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by seahawksfan837 View Post
    Is this the Rude Jude interview on Satellite Radio? I love Rude Jude. Funny as hell.

And yeah, "owned" doesn't even begin to describe what happened there. I love how Jude pulls no punches from the start. "Why are you ducking Pac?".

"We know you're profiling!". Lmao. Mayweather is the most clueless/ignorant person the face of the earth.

Jude is right though. He's so insecure. Some random radio host says he's ducking (which he is) and Floyd feels the need to call in and bark at him even though he self admits that he "doesn't know or care" who he is. Pathetic.
    Yeah this is the Rude Jude one haha. Mayweather has his head so far up his ass it's not even funny.

A lot of people hate Jude, but he says what he feels no matter what. Gotta respect him for that. He doesn't play the "Jim Rome, suck up to the guest every time" game.

I also like how Mayweather was telling Jude that he's a nobody and "now" he'll be famous for that argument. Uh, Jude is the 3rd most listened to talk show on Satellite radio behind Howard Stern and Jason Ellis. I'm sure he was doing just fine before your ignorant ass called in.

Floyds a bitch.

No doubt that Floyd is the most insecure person I have ever seen, and he had nothign against Jude. THe only line I liked from Floyd is, if I'm fighting tomato cans, why do you want me to fight the guy fighting my leftovers.

Is anyone really considering Manny beating Floyd though anymore? Floyd over Marquez was one of the most dominating fights I have ever seen in my life and Manny struggled with JMM badly, arguably lost or tied. Floyd is an even better counter puncher than JMM too. He's going to toy with Pac if he gets the chance, like a cat and mouse. I was never convinced fully until last night.
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

That was one instance where Duckin Floyd beat someone better than Pac did. There are plenty of examples on the contrary.

I've always thought Floyd would dominate pac. Pac's style is tailor made for Mayweather.
    BEAR DOWN..................... AND WHILE YOU'RE DOWN THERE.....

Floyd would beat Pacman, and I'm one of the biggest Floyd supporters on this board, but he made himself look stupid as hell.

It's too bad Floyd isn't as confident in his own skills as his supporters are.

FTR, I think Pacquiao would take Floyd. People are overreacting over the JMM fight. Pacquiao has been beating Floyd's "leftovers" better than he has for a while now.

It doesn't matter how you beat them knockout or not. Mayweather puts on a clinic and wins by unanimous decision every fight. And yes he has been fighting the guys Mayweather already fight, minus Cotto and Maragrito which are good wins for Manny.

No one is overreacting to this JMM fight they are pointing out the obvious, if you can counter punch you can land shots on Manny. Mayweather is 10 times the fighter and counter puncher JMM is, and it showed 2 years ago where Mayweather won every round and even put JMM down in the 2nd.

Mayweather is going to roll his shoulders on all of Manny's punches and hit him with stiff rights and not do combos that everyone complains about and wins this fight in a decision as well.

Who has Floyd fought in recent years that's in Manny's league?

Who has Manny fought thats in Floyd's league? He fights Floyd's leftovers.

I disagree that Manny has beaten any of them worse than Floyd has. Floyd is just a boring and defensive fighter. His fights aren't flashy and he doesn't unleash a ton of offense on you if he doesn't have to. Who did he fail to dominate though recently? Other than one good punch by Moseley, which he withstood, he has dominated every single round since he came out of retirement.

The issue though, isn't with Manny dominating JMM less than Floyd did. Manny and JMM are the same size and Floyd used that length advantage to just toy with JMM like a little mouse. Also, JMM did his damage against Manny as a counterpuncher and it gave Manny fits. While JMM is a good counterpuncher, he's nothing in that area compared to Floyd. Manny has been able to beat bigger guys by having a speed advantage on them, as his opponents have been old and or lumbering types. A guy who is bigger,longer and also faster than him, while arguably being the most skilled fighter to set foot in a boxing ring, is likely going to dominate him. We've never seen Manny fight anyone similar to Floyd. We've seen Floyd fight a simialr fighter to Manny. Floyd will let Manny

The idea that Floyd is ducking Manny is ridiculous anyways. Love or hate Floyd, Bob Arum makes Don King look like Jesus as far as being a good human being. Floyd doesn't need this fight and he's not going to kiss anyone's ass to get it. Come fight me on my terms or go make your name some other way. Manny stands to gain a ton if he beats Floyd. Floyd gains little to nothing other than money, which he'll get in any fight even if not as much.

and you must never have heard of Floyd Mayweather if you think he is not confident in his skills. If there is anything he is, its confident in his boxing skills.
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

Quote Originally Posted by Nastradamus View Post
    The idea that Floyd is ducking Manny is ridiculous anyways.

Floyd doesn't need this fight and he's not going to kiss anyone's ass to get it. Come fight me on my terms or go make your name some other way. Manny stands to gain a ton if he beats Floyd. Floyd gains little to nothing other than money, which he'll get in any fight even if not as much.
    Floyd needs the fight a lot more than Manny does at this point, because most analysts/commentators seem to agree at this point that Pac has a bigger legacy, and higher point in history than Mayweather as of this moment. Neither needs any fight for the money right now, it is all about their standing in history, and right now that favors Pacman.
    "We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be."
    -Kurt Vonnegut "Mother Night"

Quote Originally Posted by Nastradamus View Post
    Who has Manny fought thats in Floyd's league? He fights Floyd's leftovers.
    That was in a direct response to the poster who was using past fights as an argument for how he would beat Manny. The way he beats JMM or an 80 year old De La Hoya is irrelevant to the (hopefully) potential fight.

I disagree that Manny has beaten any of them worse than Floyd has. Floyd is just a boring and defensive fighter. His fights aren't flashy and he doesn't unleash a ton of offense on you if he doesn't have to. Who did he fail to dominate though recently? Other than one good punch by Moseley, which he withstood, he has dominated every single round since he came out of retirement.
    Splitting hairs, but I'd say that Pacquiao typically looks more decisive, although I agree he wasn't at his best against JMM.

The issue though, isn't with Manny dominating JMM less than Floyd did. Manny and JMM are the same size and Floyd used that length advantage to just toy with JMM like a little mouse. Also, JMM did his damage against Manny as a counterpuncher and it gave Manny fits. While JMM is a good counterpuncher, he's nothing in that area compared to Floyd. Manny has been able to beat bigger guys by having a speed advantage on them, as his opponents have been old and or lumbering types. A guy who is bigger,longer and also faster than him, while arguably being the most skilled fighter to set foot in a boxing ring, is likely going to dominate him. We've never seen Manny fight anyone similar to Floyd. We've seen Floyd fight a simialr fighter to Manny. Floyd will let Manny
    See, that's a fallacy though. Saying "Floyd beat JMM this way" certainly doesn't mean he is going to do the same to Pac.

The idea that Floyd is ducking Manny is ridiculous anyways. Love or hate Floyd, Bob Arum makes Don King look like Jesus as far as being a good human being. Floyd doesn't need this fight and he's not going to kiss anyone's ass to get it. Come fight me on my terms or go make your name some other way. Manny stands to gain a ton if he beats Floyd. Floyd gains little to nothing other than money, which he'll get in any fight even if not as much.
    Floyd IS ducking Manny. No doubt there. That's a bunch of bull man. "Fight me on my terms". Screw that. How about fighting the way everyone else in Nevada does, and has been for years. Oh wait, even after Pac agreed to Floyd's bullsh1t he's STILL ducking him.

And he doesn't need anything from a monetary standpoint, but if he wants his career to have the respect that he desires, he needs to fight Manny. His record contains a bunch of nobodys and has-beens. The fact that he is so insecure about himself just shows that even Floyd knows his record isn't that special.

and you must never have heard of Floyd Mayweather if you think he is not confident in his skills. If there is anything he is, its confident in his boxing skills.
    Big difference in talking a big game and actually backing it up. He's plenty vocal about his skills, but until he steps up to the plate and actually fights Pacquiao, I wil continue to view him as a major *****.
    Last edited by seahawksfan837; 11-14-2011 at 09:52 PM.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast