Thread: Uncharted 3

Uncharted 3

A perfect "10", according to IGN's review.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1210241p1.html

1st day buy. Won't be buying much else after besides Skyrim and Ultimate MvC3(though I am tempted to give battlefield a go).
    CWood Jedi returns!

Looks great. This will be the best PS3 exclusive to date.

Really have almost no time to play anymore, but I'm planning to get (either myself or for Christmas) this and Arkham City. That should tide me over for a good while.
    "Personal foul, 69, offense. He was giving him the business."

Quote Originally Posted by MKHawk View Post
    Really have almost no time to play anymore, but I'm planning to get (either myself or for Christmas) this and Arkham City. That should tide me over for a good while.
    Is the new tyke keepin' ya busy? Congrats by the way, I'm sure that's a special time for you and your wife.

Quote Originally Posted by seahawksfan837 View Post
    Is the new tyke keepin' ya busy? Congrats by the way, I'm sure that's a special time for you and your wife.
    Thanks man. Yeah, he's made a big difference. Before, I'd get up early before work and hop on the elliptical and play a game for 30-45 minutes. Now I have no idea when he's going to wake up so that time's out, and my wife and I get little quality time together, so when we have it, I don't want to do something that isolates me from her.

No biggie, it just means I don't beat the game until the next one's about to come out.
    "Personal foul, 69, offense. He was giving him the business."

Just wanted to say that I just started playing this the other day. Absolutely amazing.

i beat the game a week or two ago.

It's a great game, but it's not up to the standard of U2:AT.

that's not putting it down, as it really was a fun game, and i don't regret purchasng/playing it in the least, but it's just not the game that #2 was. The one exception is the sequence of levels on the pirate ships. Those were incredible, and a step ahead of the first two games. Other than that, though, it mostly feels "been there, done that"
    I don't have a signature. You're imagining reading this right now. You should really see a mental health professional about this.

Just finished it. To me it was the best one yet.

Some of those chapters were just epic. I know that word gets over-used alot on the internet, but man...they were intense.

Bravo, Naughty Dog.

Glad to hear. I picked it up on Black Friday at Best Buy for 30 bucks, but haven't had time to play it (or anything else lately, for that matter). I am looking forward to it though. I loved the first 2 chapters, so I am pumped to hear such good reviews about this one as well.

I still have 1 and 2 sitting on the shelf to actually start and finish. I know, I suck...
    Common sense is not so common. ~ Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by JoKeR View Post
    Just finished it. To me it was the best one yet.

Some of those chapters were just epic. I know that word gets over-used alot on the internet, but man...they were intense.

Bravo, Naughty Dog.
    Loved it, but part two is the empire strikes back of the franchise and still the best one. With that said UC3 was excellent and I can only hope they don't run out of ideas for the franchise.
    CWood Jedi returns!

Just finished it. I thought it was great.

However, I'd have to side with SkinsD on this one...I thought Uncharted 2 was better (which is admittedly a very high standard).

Two things about this game put it behind the last one:

1. I thought it was really slow for the first 5 or 6 levels. I understood the flashback thing and whatnot, but it was too much story and not enough action for me.

2. Some of the hallucination/mystical parts were kind of weird and I wasn't too big on that.

There were definitely some epic levels though. Those boat levels were awesome. Great game.