Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 139
  1. #1
    Goose31 is offline We beat the Giants' asses
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    7,118

    Proposed Rules for KFFL All-Time Draft (KATD) Sim League

    These are proposed rules and are up for debate.

    Draft - The draft will be a snake format with draft order being randomly selected. Once the draft date is agreed upon by all owners, the draft will begin. Once begun, the draft will be open from 9am EST to 10pm EST Monday through Friday. Picks can be made at any time outside those hours, however the selection clock will be off. Owners will have 4 hours to make their selection. If an owner's time expires, the next owner may go ahead and make his pick. A maximum of 8 picks (half a round) can be made until the clock will finally stop and a pick will be made for that owner upon agreement by at least three owners. In cases in which an owner has two picks close to one another at the end of one round and beginning of the next round has missed their pick, the clock will not stop for the second pick once they have missed the first. However, only a maximum of eight picks can be made before the other owners make a selection for the owner on the clock.

    Draft Eligibility - All players who have ever played NFL football are eligible for the KATD Sim League. However, the draft pool will be set prior to the draft kick-off. Goose will provide an initial list of eligible players, and other owners may recommend new players be added to that pool and ranked. At least four (one quarter of all teams) owners must agree to add a new player to the pool before the effort is spent on adding a new player.

    Trades - Trades will be allowed prior to the draft, during the draft, and during the season. All trades must include the same number of players/picks going from one team to another. Future picks may not be traded. No additional drafting time will be given for trades. Trades will not be reviewed/approved prior to completion, however if a quarter of owners deem a trade to be unfair, it may be reversed within 4 days.

    Injuries - As injuries are a major factor in NFL football, injuries will be included in the KATD league. The simulator allows more injuries than the league can allow given its roster limitations. Therefore, an injury schedule will be utilized. Only players the simulator has injured in-game will be eligible for a long-term injury. If that player does not get randomly selected for a long-term injury, their health status gets re-set to perfect health. Sample Injury Schedule:
    Week 1 - 1 player out for season, 1 player out 3 games, 2 players out 1 game each.
    Week 2 - 1 player out for 8 games, 1 player out 4 games, 2 players out 2 games each.
    Week 3 - 1 player out for season, 3 players out 2 games each.
    Week 4 - 1 player out 10 games, 1 player out 6 games, 2 players out 1 game each.

    Roster Size - Initial Draft will consist of 35 rounds. Within those 35 picks, there are 31 mandatory roster spots. The remaining four spots can be made up of players at any position. You may count a player at more than one position as it relates to the roster minimums. See "Position Eligibility" section for more details.

    Mandatory positions:
    QB (2)
    HB/FB (3)
    WR (4)
    TE (1)
    OL (6)

    DL (5)
    LB (4)
    DB (5)

    K (1)
    P (1)

    Position Eligibility -Players may be listed at more than one position. Position eligibility for each team must be set prior to the season. If you can prove your player played multiple positions, it will be allowed. If you would like to make a case that a player could have played a different position (for instance, you might argue Charles Haley could have made a good OLB in a 3-4 defense) then it will be allowed with a 25% owner approval.

    With the exception of Special Teams (Kicker, Punter, Returner) a player can only play one position at a time within the course of a game. That position may change during the game, but that player will not be allowed to play both ways during a game. Some examples are as follows:

    * Sammy Baugh is eligible at both QB and Punter. There are no restrictions for a player starting at his primary position (QB) and also playing a Special Teams position (K / P / KR / PR) during a game.

    * Ernie Stautner is eligible at both DT and OG. He may not play both positions during the course of a game at the same time. However, he may switch positions during a game. For example, if his team suffers an injury on the Offensive Line during a game, he may be moved to OG. But he must be replaced at his DT position.

    Player Rankings - In Action! PC's Simulator, only certain players (as determined by their positions) are ranked. Some positions (such as QB) only use stats to build a simulated player. Some positions (such as O Linemen) solely use a numerical ranking of players to build a simulated player. And a few positions (such as Fullback) use both stats and rankings to build a simulated player.

    For players that are ranked (as opposed to those who are built solely on stats) a vote from 25% of owners may move a players ranking or re-rank the entire position.

    For players who are ranked, need to determine what values will be placed on the players. - This item needs further clarification.

    'Normalizing' of QBs - Due to changes in the game over the course of NFL history, some statistics are nearly impossible to compare between eras. This is most evident with the Quarterbacks. Therefore, the quarterbacks stats will go through a 'normalization' process to attempt to have all the QBs stats on an even playing field. In this process, different adjustments are made to a players stats based on the era in which they played. As is the case for all draftable players, the 'normalized' stats/rankings of each Quarterback will be provided prior to the draft.

    Future Seasons - We will go into this draft with the assumption that this league will exist for multiple seasons. If the owners vote to play more than one season, a new round (one round per season) of drafting will occur after each season. Draft orders will follow the NFL rules for draft order with the worst team picking first. Additionally, players actual stats will be updated and the players re-ranked after each NFL season allowing current players to move up or down from their existing positions.
    Last edited by Goose31; 09-23-2011 at 07:28 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    4,156
    I vote that this is a Super Bowl Era draft only....other than that it looks good
    What we've got here is failure to communicate....some men you just can't reach

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Scottsville KY
    Posts
    1,050
    Quote Originally Posted by Goose31 View Post
    These are proposed rules and are up for debate.

    Draft - The draft will be a snake format with draft order being randomly selected. Once the draft date is agreed upon by all owners, the draft will begin. Once begun, the draft will be open from 9am EST to 10pm EST Monday through Friday. Picks can be made at any time outside those hours, however the selection clock will be off. Owners will have 4 hours to make their selection. If an owner's time expires, the next owner may go ahead and make his pick. A maximum of 8 picks (half a round) can be made until the clock will finally stop and a pick will be made for that owner upon agreement by at least three owners. In cases in which an owner has two picks close to one another at the end of one round and beginning of the next round has missed their pick, the clock will not stop for the second pick once they have missed the first. However, only a maximum of eight picks can be made before the other owners make a selection for the owner on the clock.

    Draft Eligibility - All players who have ever played NFL football are eligible for the KATD Sim League. However, the draft pool will be set prior to the draft kick-off. Goose will provide an initial list of eligible players, and other owners may recommend new players be added to that pool and ranked. At least four (one quarter of all teams) owners must agree to add a new player to the pool before the effort is spent on adding a new player.

    Trades - Trades will be allowed prior to the draft, during the draft, and during the season. All trades must include the same number of players/picks going from one team to another. Future picks may not be traded. No additional drafting time will be given for trades. Trades will not be reviewed/approved prior to completion, however if a quarter of owners deem a trade to be unfair, it may be reversed within 4 days.

    Injuries - As injuries are a major factor in NFL football, injuries will be included in the KATD league. The simulator allows more injuries than the league can allow given its roster limitations. Therefore, an injury schedule will be utilized. Only players the simulator has injured in-game will be eligible for a long-term injury. If that player does not get randomly selected for a long-term injury, their health status gets re-set to perfect health. Sample Injury Schedule:
    Week 1 - 1 player out for season, 1 player out 3 games, 2 players out 1 game each.
    Week 2 - 1 player out for 8 games, 1 player out 4 games, 2 players out 2 games each.
    Week 3 - 1 player out for season, 3 players out 2 games each.
    Week 4 - 1 player out 10 games, 1 player out 6 games, 2 players out 1 game each.

    Roster Size - Initial Draft will consist of 35 rounds. Within those 35 picks, there are 31 mandatory roster spots. The remaining four spots can be made up of players at any position. You may count a player at more than one position as it relates to the roster minimums. See "Position Eligibility" section for more details.

    Mandatory positions:
    QB (2)
    HB/FB (3)
    WR (4)
    TE (1)
    OL (6)

    DL (5)
    LB (4)
    DB (5)

    K (1)
    P (1)

    Position Eligibility -Players may be listed at more than one position. Position eligibility for each team must be set prior to the season. If you can prove your player played multiple positions, it will be allowed. If you would like to make a case that a player could have played a different position (for instance, you might argue Charles Haley could have made a good OLB in a 3-4 defense) then it will be allowed with a 25% owner approval.

    With the exception of Special Teams (Kicker, Punter, Returner) a player can only play one position at a time within the course of a game. That position may change during the game, but that player will not be allowed to play both ways during a game. Some examples are as follows:

    * Sammy Baugh is eligible at both QB and Punter. There are no restrictions for a player starting at his primary position (QB) and also playing a Special Teams position (K / P / KR / PR) during a game.

    * Ernie Stautner is eligible at both DT and OG. He may not play both positions during the course of a game at the same time. However, he may switch positions during a game. For example, if his team suffers an injury on the Offensive Line during a game, he may be moved to OG. But he must be replaced at his DT position.

    Player Rankings - In Action! PC's Simulator, only certain players (as determined by their positions) are ranked. Some positions (such as QB) only use stats to build a simulated player. Some positions (such as O Linemen) solely use a numerical ranking of players to build a simulated player. And a few positions (such as Fullback) use both stats and rankings to build a simulated player.

    For players that are ranked (as opposed to those who are built solely on stats) a vote from 25% of owners may move a players ranking or re-rank the entire position.

    For players who are ranked, need to determine what values will be placed on the players. - This item needs further clarification.

    'Normalizing' of QBs - Due to changes in the game over the course of NFL history, some statistics are nearly impossible to compare between eras. This is most evident with the Quarterbacks. Therefore, the quarterbacks stats will go through a 'normalization' process to attempt to have all the QBs stats on an even playing field. In this process, different adjustments are made to a players stats based on the era in which they played. As is the case for all draftable players, the 'normalized' stats/rankings of each Quarterback will be provided prior to the draft.

    Future Seasons - We will go into this draft with the assumption that this league will exist for multiple seasons. If the owners vote to play more than one season, a new round (one round per season) of drafting will occur after each season. Draft orders will follow the NFL rules for draft order with the worst team picking first. Additionally, players actual stats will be updated and the players re-ranked after each NFL season allowing current players to move up or down from their existing positions.
    Question. How can trades be done prior to draft if future picks can't be traded?

    Also, don't like the injury rules. That example has a lot of people injured... Unless u mean that to be league wide and not per team. That is probably what u mean though. That might work.

    Can't wait to start, sounds fun. I'm in for multiple seasons.
    There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. Hunter S Thompson

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    4,156
    We also need to know how/if younger players will be penalized (Suh, Rodgers)
    What we've got here is failure to communicate....some men you just can't reach

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Annapolis, Md
    Posts
    11,544
    Quote Originally Posted by ChildPlease View Post
    Question. How can trades be done prior to draft if future picks can't be traded?

    Also, don't like the injury rules. That example has a lot of people injured... Unless u mean that to be league wide and not per team. That is probably what u mean though. That might work.

    Can't wait to start, sounds fun. I'm in for multiple seasons.
    I'm not sure if I like the injury rules, either, but I don't think I fully understand them. I think you should expand on that section a bit Goose.

    Also, I think setting it to the Super Bowl era is a good start, but I would quickly nominate Jim Brown to be part of this. The man is a beast and would be in any generation.
    As cliche as it may sound, I'd like to raise another round, and if your bottle's empty help yourself to mine, thank you for your time and here's to life.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Annapolis, Md
    Posts
    11,544
    And another question... do we have 16 teams yet? Last I saw we still needed 1 or 2. If we do, I'll try to pull another playa.
    As cliche as it may sound, I'd like to raise another round, and if your bottle's empty help yourself to mine, thank you for your time and here's to life.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    4,156
    Quote Originally Posted by femurov View Post
    Also, I think setting it to the Super Bowl era is a good start, but I would quickly nominate Jim Brown to be part of this. The man is a beast and would be in any generation.
    I think Super Bowl Era is best but if enough people agree we could take maybe the top 5 guys Pre Super Bowl era and make them eligible.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate....some men you just can't reach

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    6,451
    I agree with what others have said about expanding on injuries. If I understand it correctly, (which is a big if) players will be randomly selected by the simulator as being injured. If that's the case, I disagree. For example, I think a guy like Michael Vick should have a higher probability of being injured over a guy like Brett Favre.

  9. #9
    Goose31 is offline We beat the Giants' asses
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    7,118
    Super Bowl Era players:
    Keep in mind that I will post the ratings of all draftable players prior to the draft. I am going to assume that the two biggest concerns people have with drafting all players over the course of the history of the NFL are as follows:
    1) Some owners might not be familiar with some of the old timers - I get that. However, since you will know the ratings of the players, there wont be any 'hidden gems' that someone is going to find. If you see a name and you want to know more about the guy, do a little research. It will be a good learning experience for all of us. This concern shouldnt be an issue.
    2) Some owners might not feel the old timers would be able to play with the modern day players. I just dont buy that argument. There is no question that players are bigger and stronger than those of the past. But I'm a believer that if those older guys had the same opportunities as the modern players with respect to facilities, trainers/doctors, training year round, medicines, etc. that they would be just as good. All that being said, size does play a factor especially in the postions where it matters more such as along the lines.

    As previously mentioned, there are a lot of great players who are well known that wouldnt be involved if we didnt include all players. I think you will find from the rankings I put together that its slightly biased towards the more modern players simply because of size and the fact that we have seen them more and have more stats to judge them by. I really doubt you guys will find too many unfamiliar names at the top of the rankings of most positons.

    Injuries:
    The simulator takes injuries into account. During the course of the game, players will get hurt. Some can return in that game, others get hurt for longer periods of time. 1 week, 2 weeks, or even the season to something like an ACL. In my experience playing the game, I've found the simulator has too many injuries for my preference. As well, since we are playing with a smaller roster than would normally comprise an NFL team, we cant stand that many injuries. So, what I'm proposing is to let the simulator do its thing with regards to injuries. Let's say for instance that we have 16 teams and after week 1 of play there are 20 injured players. They will be injured for different amounts of time depending on the injury. I'm proposing that prior to the week 2 games I (or we can appoint someone else to do this) will randomly select four (that number is up for debate) players to keep injured. One of those will be randomly be selected to be out for the season, 1 for 3 games, and 2 players out for 1 week each. The rest of the players will have their health reset to perfect health. So even if your star WR tore his ACL in the game, there is a chance he will be miraculously healed and back available next week. This is my proposal to keep injuries part of the league, but to keep them at a minumum. I would also propose that no one team could have more than 3 players injured at one time, and no more than one player lost for he entire season unless its beyond week 13.

    Trades:
    My comment about future draft picks relates to picks not for the upcoming draft but the following year's draft. You can only trade picks for an upcomign draft, but no farther out.

    Young Player Rankings:
    I'm working on the rankings and will present them shortly. The rankings are based on a players career body of work. With the rankings I'm trying to balance out how well a player had played so far, with how their career projects, but keeping in mind their career could come to an end at any time. It's a fine balance and there is no real science to it. I'll present my opinion and will be happy to make changes if many of the owners (probably 25% of owners) agree to that. A guy like Nick Mangold looks like he could end up as one of the top 5 best Centers to ever play the game. But I can't put him ther based on how I 'think' his career will end up. However, he will probably rank higher than a few guys that have more hardware (Pro Bowls, etc.) based on his ceiling. But the good news is it will change every year. If a player like Suh is not great this year, he will most likely improve every year. Even some of the older guys you draft could get a boost. When Charles Haley finally gets into the Hall, he will no doubt leapfrog a few guys ranked right ahead of him.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,793
    Well, look what i found. I emailed about creating this forum and was never told it went up! Oh well. Nice to see, for sure!

    A couple things.

    1. I think i'm willing to jump into the "all players are allowed" as long as we a comprehensive posting of all rankings so people can look for any "issues". Even if you're not as familiar with the real old timers, having a good ranking system to go off of, will help A LOT. Plus, you're doing most of the leg work and i think that should count for something. Goose is dedicating a lot of time to this and if he wants to run with guys pre-SB era, i can deal with it.

    2. I can roll with your revised injury description. I do think they should be a part of any simulation but keeping them within realism is paramount to the entire process. I think we do need to put into place some sort of override if a team loses like 3-4 guys to ACL's/broken arm/leg in a single game (although you mention something along those lines).

    3. Player eligibility. I know for a fact that Pro Football Reference lists what type of D the player played in and how many games he played at said position. I think as long as you can prove he played a certain % of games as a 3-4 LB (again you can find this in PFR) than we shouldn't need a vote. I'd say if a guy has a full seasons worth at a specific position than he should be eligible there.

    Just a couple of things off the top of my head.
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

    Joseph Palmi: Let me ask you something... we Italians, we got our families, and we got the church; the Irish, they have the homeland, Jews their tradition; even the niggers, they got their music. What about you people, Mr. Wilson, what do you have?

    Edward Wilson: The United States of America. The rest of you are just visiting.

    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    -George Orwell

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    The Peoples Republic of Massachusetts
    Posts
    40,160
    My 2 cents...

    No injuries... Too random. in a 16 game season it would suck if I lose a key player for a game. It's the difference between fantasy and the real thing (LOL)

    I like the SuperBowl era limit. It's bad enough when people here have only what they've dimly heard of the early Superbowl era players, forget what will happen with the REALLY old players. The stats are incomplete enough for early SB era players let alone the real old-timers

    I think younger players should be penalized if they have a bare minimum of experience. Let's say you drafted this great rookie CB Devin McCourty...
    Last edited by PatsFan2003; 09-27-2011 at 05:34 PM.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    4,156
    I agree with everything Patsfan said...the main reason I think we should stick with Super Bowl era players is the fact that it will allow for too many players in the pool. With only 14 or 16 teams we need to keep the player pool somewhat limited.

    I still think the best idea is adding the best 5 players from the pre-Super Bowl era and adding them to the draft.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate....some men you just can't reach

  13. #13
    Goose31 is offline We beat the Giants' asses
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    7,118
    I understand that some of you only want Super Bowl era players. However, there really hasnt been a compelling reason as to why. The point keeps coming up about not knowing these older guys or how to compare them with the modern players, but all that is remedied with showing their ratings and stats prior to the draft. It's really a different mind-set to what we did earlier. Look at it this way: You will see a list of players and their ratings. Your goal as GM and Coach is to draft/construct a team that will be able to beat all the other teams. In one sense, the names associated with the ratings/stats is irrelevant. It makes it more fun because we know most of these guys, but in this version of the All-Time Draft (different than previous versions where we were basically trying to win a popularity contest) its more important to have the better players, not the most popular players. For instance, no team would win a popularity contest on this site with Sid Luckman as their starting Quarterback. He's too old and people might assume he couldnt play today. None of that will matter to the Simulator. If Luckman is best suited to run your team, pick him.

    I'm working on the ratings for players right now and I've just finished the Offensive Linemen. Here's an example of what I'm talking about:

    It's the middle-to-late rounds of the draft and I need to finish off my Offensive Line. I've used several of my top top picks on my line and I'm now looking to draft my final starter. The highest rated players left are rated as 6.5 (out of 10, with 3.0 being the lowest.) The names of the five guys are as follows: Walt Kiesling, Mike Michalske, Dick Stanfel, Logan Mankins, and Herbert Scott. My first thought is "Hey, I've heard of Mankins, he's a badass, I'll draft him." But not so fast. I'm building a high-powered passing offense. I used my first round pick on a Quarterback and picked up Hall of Fame receivers in the 3rd and 4th rounds. I need someone who can pass block because running the ball will be secondary on my team. Upon further review, I notice that Mankins's Overall Rating of 6.5 is based on a pass block rating of 5 and a run block rating of 8 (combines to make 6.5 overall.) Dick Stanfel (A Hall of Fame Finalist from the 1950s who was a 6 time Pro Bowler and 5 time All-Pro) has a pass block rating of 8 and a run block rating of 5. He would be more valuable to my team and better fit with my offensive strategy.

    The point is this. The names are not as important as they were in past drafts. It's really the ratings. You could almost draft with the names crossed out and add them later. Because that's the focus of this draft, I dont see the issue of allowing the old timers. Trust me, the sexiest team is not going to win this league. The Owner with the best strategy for drafting players and making the right moves with them will win this league.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    The Peoples Republic of Massachusetts
    Posts
    40,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Goose31 View Post
    I understand that some of you only want Super Bowl era players. However, there really hasnt been a compelling reason as to why. The point keeps coming up about not knowing these older guys or how to compare them with the modern players, but all that is remedied with showing their ratings and stats prior to the draft. It's really a different mind-set to what we did earlier. Look at it this way: You will see a list of players and their ratings. Your goal as GM and Coach is to draft/construct a team that will be able to beat all the other teams. In one sense, the names associated with the ratings/stats is irrelevant.
    That's not a plus imo. Part of the fun of an all-time draft and particularly the simulation is having at least some idea about the actual players. Hell even if many people didn't see John Mackey play (for example) at least they've heard of him.

    It makes it more fun because we know most of these guys, but in this version of the All-Time Draft (different than previous versions where we were basically trying to win a popularity contest) its more important to have the better players, not the most popular players. For instance, no team would win a popularity contest on this site with Sid Luckman as their starting Quarterback. He's too old and people might assume he couldnt play today. None of that will matter to the Simulator. If Luckman is best suited to run your team, pick him
    I love the fact that it will be more then a popularity contest. yes, it will be great to see if a team you construct can actually be good. That's the fun I've been having with the NBA simulations since not all the players on my team are fan favorites (well except for that Jordan guy)

    But if it was composed of a team with players I barely heard of, then it becomes less fun and more of an excercise in math and statistics...

    I'm working on the ratings for players right now and I've just finished the Offensive Linemen. Here's an example of what I'm talking about:

    It's the middle-to-late rounds of the draft and I need to finish off my Offensive Line. I've used several of my top top picks on my line and I'm now looking to draft my final starter. The highest rated players left are rated as 6.5 (out of 10, with 3.0 being the lowest.) The names of the five guys are as follows: Walt Kiesling, Mike Michalske, Dick Stanfel, Logan Mankins, and Herbert Scott. My first thought is "Hey, I've heard of Mankins, he's a badass, I'll draft him." But not so fast. I'm building a high-powered passing offense. I used my first round pick on a Quarterback and picked up Hall of Fame receivers in the 3rd and 4th rounds. I need someone who can pass block because running the ball will be secondary on my team. Upon further review, I notice that Mankins's Overall Rating of 6.5 is based on a pass block rating of 5 and a run block rating of 8 (combines to make 6.5 overall.) Dick Stanfel (A Hall of Fame Finalist from the 1950s who was a 6 time Pro Bowler and 5 time All-Pro) has a pass block rating of 8 and a run block rating of 5. He would be more valuable to my team and better fit with my offensive strategy.

    The point is this. The names are not as important as they were in past drafts. It's really the ratings. You could almost draft with the names crossed out and add them later. Because that's the focus of this draft, I dont see the issue of allowing the old timers. Trust me, the sexiest team is not going to win this league. The Owner with the best strategy for drafting players and making the right moves with them will win this league.
    Again. I'm not sure that's a plus...

    I'm in and I'll bow to the majority but I find your sensibilities much different then mine... 8=) (Hows that for a nice way to say I disagree?) ;-)
    Last edited by PatsFan2003; 09-27-2011 at 07:43 PM.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    4,156
    My main reason for not wanting the old guys is that gives an even larger player pool. The smaller the player pool the bigger the difference you'll have between top tier and lower tier players. Smaller player pools will require much more strategy. Ultimately it's your decision though.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate....some men you just can't reach

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  






Part of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties.