Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    I'll be awaiting your apology or proof that VY either practiced or go treatment that day. Because according to you he wasn't banned, which only means one of things things had to happen.

Except neither did and you lied about it for an entire thread. So when you want to act like an adult and admit you were wrong, I'll be waiting.
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

"Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

"Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

Quote Originally Posted by The Q View Post
    I'll be awaiting your apology or proof that VY either practiced or go treatment that day. Because according to you he wasn't banned, which only means one of things things had to happen.

Except neither did and you lied about it for an entire thread. So when you want to act like an adult and admit you were wrong, I'll be waiting.
    *yawn*

Can you find my claim where I said Young didn't show up at the facilities? Here's a hint...you'll find it next to the quote from Vince Young you're searching for. (That quote does exist, doesn't it? I mean, you wouldn't be lying about it would you?) If you would bother to actually take a second to read you'll see that the argument has always been that your claim that Young was banned by the team is based on one anonymous source. The next day that report was refuted and no one: not Young, not Wyatt, not another reporter, not a teammate, not a team employee, not a coach...no one has ever denied the team's version of events (either on or off the record). I find it interesting that you so doggedly hang on to that one nameless, faceless source when not a shred of supporting evidence exists. Anyway. Knowing now that Young was at the facility and told not to go to any meetings, why did he leave? Couldn't tell you. Can't say I care that much. But given his track record for immaturity (throwing his gear into the stands, storming out of the locker room, not showing up for meetings, etc etc) it's really not all that hard to imagine a scenario where he just took his ball and went home after the news was delivered, does it? For your version of events to make sense dozens (if not hundreds) of people would have to keep quiet, with absolutely nothing to gain by doing so.

Happy New Year, Q.
    "I believe it is the duty of each of us to act as if the fate of the world depended on him. Admittedly, one man by himself cannot do the job. However, one man can make a difference."

Quote Originally Posted by BHF View Post
    *yawn*

Can you find my claim where I said Young didn't show up at the facilities? Here's a hint...you'll find it next to the quote from Vince Young you're searching for. (That quote does exist, doesn't it? I mean, you wouldn't be lying about it would you?) If you would bother to actually take a second to read you'll see that the argument has always been that your claim that Young was banned by the team is based on one anonymous source. The next day that report was refuted and no one: not Young, not Wyatt, not another reporter, not a teammate, not a team employee, not a coach...no one has ever denied the team's version of events (either on or off the record). I find it interesting that you so doggedly hang on to that one nameless, faceless source when not a shred of supporting evidence exists. Anyway. Knowing now that Young was at the facility and told not to go to any meetings, why did he leave? Couldn't tell you. Can't say I care that much. But given his track record for immaturity (throwing his gear into the stands, storming out of the locker room, not showing up for meetings, etc etc) it's really not all that hard to imagine a scenario where he just took his ball and went home after the news was delivered, does it? For your version of events to make sense dozens (if not hundreds) of people would have to keep quiet, with absolutely nothing to gain by doing so.

Happy New Year, Q.
    If you notice they never directly addressed those issues. They just said he was on the IR so he didn't have to show up to meetings from here on out. They never once denied that was denied treatment or told to leave.
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

"Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

"Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

Happy new year to you too, btw. :)

- Ghandi

He looks so good he's apparently starting.

- Ghandi

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567