Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

NFL - All-Time Draft - Simulation League

Anyone else think we've waited long enough and it's time for another NFL All-Time draft?

If there is enough interested we can do a draft and then run a league using a simulator Goose has. If you want to see how to works go to the NBA Gen Forum and check out the Basketball league going on right now.

If you're interested sign up here. I'm willing to help run the drafting part of it but would need some help with this as well.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate....some men you just can't reach

Quote Originally Posted by StillSwinging View Post
    No thank you. Maybe next year.
    Thanks for the response Still. This thread should just be used for people interested in the league.

I think the real thing along with FF will keep us busy for a while. Great idea for the off-season though

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan2003 View Post
    I think the real thing along with FF will keep us busy for a while. Great idea for the off-season though
    I guess you're right...maybe I was just a tad too early on this one

Quote Originally Posted by GiveUp2122 View Post
    I guess you're right...maybe I was just a tad too early on this one
    Maybe but I understand the enthusiasm. I think the simulation all time NBA league is a lot of fun even if my team is about average. I think a simulation of an all-time NFL league would be even better.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan2003 View Post
    Maybe but I understand the enthusiasm. I think the simulation all time NBA league is a lot of fun even if my team is about average. I think a simulation of an all-time NFL league would be even better.
    Agreed...my NBA team is awful but I think an NFL simulation will be awesome

I'm down for this whenever.
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Joseph Palmi: Let me ask you something... we Italians, we got our families, and we got the church; the Irish, they have the homeland, Jews their tradition; even the niggers, they got their music. What about you people, Mr. Wilson, what do you have?

Edward Wilson: The United States of America. The rest of you are just visiting.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    -George Orwell

Also in whenever

I'm in!!!
    There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. Hunter S Thompson

Also Alltime teams drafting should do fantasy draft for bragging rights!!!
    There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. Hunter S Thompson

That's 4 so far....if we can get to at least 12 we can go ahead and do this now

Explain how a simulation league works.
    "Biologists must constantly keep in mind that what they see was not designed but rather evolved." - Francis Crick.

"For since the creation of the world, God's invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20

"It's one reason I hate reading what Tyke writes. It just annoys the hell out of me." - Big Pink Monkey

Quote Originally Posted by tyke1doe View Post
    Explain how a simulation league works.
    Check out the NBA Forum....Goose has a simulation program...he puts in peoples stats or gives them rankings based on the stats and then he simulates a season or seasons with the teams playing against each other

Who needs a life. I'll be in when it starts.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast