Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Brent Grimes wife is crazy and on twitter

Backstory: Falcons beat writer D Orlando Ledbetter reported that pro bowl corner (and RFA) Brent Grimes was not in camp and has not signed his first round tender. He is unable to report until August 4 in any case because he is a FA.

His wife was not happy with this analysis and gave her view on the contract negotiations.

iHeartMiko Miko Grimes
    @ @RNJustin and he will still sign them all! #humblehubby
    5 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    AirFalcon225 lamon west
    by iHeartMiko
    Wants to see the report in question... if i dnt like wat i see vs wat i see @iheartmiko is sayin... #UnfollowAjcfalcons

6 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    iHeartMiko Miko Grimes
    and @ajcfalcons knows EXACTLY who i am too and u better run fat boy! And dont try speaking to my son anymore! He dont **** with u either!

6 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    iHeartMiko Miko Grimes
    @ @Atlanta__Sports EVERY SINGLE ONE except when we went on vacation for our anniversary! And I filmed all of them and put it on youtube! SMH!

9 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    iHeartMiko Miko Grimes
    Im very passionate about my man yall so please forgive me for lettin him have it via twitter. But nobody ****s on my boo & gets away with it

10 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    jeborah64 Deborah Beck
    by iHeartMiko
    @ @iHeartMiko I read your tweets and I get teary...your frustration n anger bout what is said about @BGrimes20 comes through clear! That's luv

12 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    iHeartMiko Miko Grimes
    The other guys that are just hanging around the Branch probably dont have a 10month old baby, no wife and no PS3! Lol...thats why he's home!

11 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    KayeMusic Ken Hockenberry
    by iHeartMiko
    @iHeartMiko smh @ all this foolishness. plus they sayin we get a 1st for brent and can trade 4 asante. **** NO!!!! we need @BGrimes20

13 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    iHeartMiko Miko Grimes
    So anyway....it will be a sad day, but my boo WILL BE at the Branch on the 4th. Unfortunate for @ajcfalcons so will EYEEEEEE!!!!!!

12 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    iHeartMiko Miko Grimes
    @ Tell em Blu!! RT @_somethingblu_ !!!! he don't want it from you @iHeartMiko !! He'll learn.

13 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    skoob0211 Chad Peek
    by iHeartMiko
    @ @iHeartMiko @BGrimes20 I think those of us who follow you guys know the truth. A hack job internet blog doesn't come between #Falconsfam

15 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    iHeartMiko Miko Grimes
    @ i am Lonnie! i havnt swung yet! RT @PrimeObjective @iHeartMiko Let's be positive

15 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    iHeartMiko Miko Grimes
    He has already pulled out his suites to be cleaned for road games! He is 1000% READY and for that ugly bitch to say otherwise pisses me off!

16 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    iHeartMiko Miko Grimes
    He cant WAIT til the 4th!! He has asked his agent several times if he can go up there and they say no just work out & be ready on the 4th.

16 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    iHeartMiko Miko Grimes
    I hope u guys know that I would tell u if @BGrimes20 was holding out. It would take so much for me to not say that **** but its NOT TRUE!

17 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    iHeartMiko Miko Grimes
    Funny thing is...i REALLY let this bitch @ajcfalcons slide so many times last year. Not this year! Im on your ASS u BITCHASS MF'er!!

18 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    iHeartMiko Miko Grimes
    @ then ignore yourself u ****ing IDIOT! report the TRUTH u bitch! RT @AJCFalcons is standing TALL in the pocket! Ignoring the foolishness.

20 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    keleland Kerri Leland
    by iHeartMiko
    After reading my TL I must declare #TeamMiko (@IHeartMiko) She loves her husband like I love mine!!

26 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    jaymadd23 Jarek Maddox
    by iHeartMiko
    @ @iHeartMiko @ajcfalcons lol u killing me that is how u support your spouse lol

41 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    YolandeG Yolande Geralds
    by iHeartMiko
    I would NOT advise ANYone 2 Fu*ck w/ @iHeartMiko ...Unless you want ya feelings hurt, (publicly) or ya neck chopped off... #ThatIsAll

40 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    iHeartMiko Miko Grimes
    @ @Ezra_Carr Lol

30 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    iHeartMiko Miko Grimes
    @ @FemaleFalcon24 im good now sup mama?

iHeartMiko Miko Grimes
    @ @ZodiacFalconFan and he does NOT want to leave! would probably take less money (against my better judgement) to stay here. He love yall!

jaymadd23 Jarek Maddox
    by iHeartMiko
    @ @iHeartMiko they told me I would not regret following u lol

38 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    iHeartMiko Miko Grimes
    @ @DirtyBirdNation awesome now that i ripped a new one into that idiot @ajcfalcons

31 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    iHeartMiko Miko Grimes
    @ @LadyJulez tighten up! its football season baby! Lol

32 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    iHeartMiko Miko Grimes
    @ @FalconsJano nah im good but thanks!

iHeartMiko Miko Grimes
    @ @FalconsJano definitely in SHAPE! my boo dont play! he's READY! I hope that bitch @ajcfalcons is ready for me tho!

iHeartMiko Miko Grimes
    @ @Shantigo Lol yes, me and @LilBGrimes20 are doing well thanks for asking!

34 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    iHeartMiko Miko Grimes
    #thereisalwaysthatoneperson that never knows what the **** they are talking about -----> @ajcfalcons

36 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    iHeartMiko Miko Grimes
    #arentyoutiredof -------> @ajcfalcons

37 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    iHeartMiko Miko Grimes
    #undateable --------> @ajcfalcons

37 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    iHeartMiko Miko Grimes
    #AnywayDoe... How is everybody doing today?

43 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    iHeartMiko Miko Grimes
    @ajcfalcons and dont even THINK ABOUT getting an interview from him either! I hope he SPITS IN YOUR FACE when u ask him a question!

44 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    iHeartMiko Miko Grimes
    @ajcfalcons U better RUN when @BGrimes20 reports to camp b/c I will be up there every ****ing day like a mosquito in your damn ear! BIOTCH!!

44 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    iHeartMiko Miko Grimes
    @Ajcfalcons they need to give me YOUR DAMN JOB! Id be better at it and I wouldnt report LIES or **** I had no clue about, unlike YOU!

46 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    iHeartMiko Miko Grimes
    @ajcfalcons how the **** did you get your job anyway? you're illiterate! you have a speech impediment! your UGLY! and your DUMB as hell! SMH

47 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    iHeartMiko Miko Grimes
    @ajcfalcons the next time you wanna report about my man and you dont ask me first, I WILL BE ON YOUR HEAD AGAIN BITCH! Ask me **** FACE!

48 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    iHeartMiko Miko Grimes
    @ajcfalcons The next time you decide to post something about my husband that isnt true, I PROMISE YOU im on yo ****in head BITCH! TRUST!

49 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    iHeartMiko Miko Grimes
    @ajcfalcons and FYI...if my husband were holding out, he would be WELL WITHIN HIS RIGHTS to do so. This is a business **** NUTS! Mind YOURS!

50 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    iHeartMiko Miko Grimes
    @ajcfalcons I cant wait for him to report to camp because Im gonna find your stupid ass and tell u exactly what i think of you TO YOUR FACE!

51 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    iHeartMiko Miko Grimes
    @ajcfalcons All the people that did sign their 1 year deal or whatever they got are bored or jacking off like YOU DO every night u LOSER!

52 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    iHeartMiko Miko Grimes
    @Ajcfalcons RFA CAN NOT I REPEAT NOT report 2 camp until August 4th! Even if he does sign it TODAY he still cant report! You're suck a dick!

53 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    iHeartMiko Miko Grimes
    @ajcfalcons it turns out u really are a RA- tard! U actually have no ****ing clue what the **** is going on!! All me to educate ur DUMB ASS!

54 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    iHeartMiko Miko Grimes
    @ajcfalcons i let u slide last yr when u tried to said Smitty blamed him for bad D b/c i thought u were retarted & didnt know any better.

55 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    iHeartMiko Miko Grimes
    my husband is VERY appreciative of a 1st rd tender! As his wife, I want him to get a contract extension but he just wants 2 play @ajcfalcons

57 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    iHeartMiko Miko Grimes
    Ayo bitchass @ajcfalcons u better listen up and listen good u ****ing idiot! My husband is NOT holding out! If he were ID REPORT IT, not u!

58 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    iHeartMiko Miko Grimes
    I wouldnt call that illiterate bitch back either!! RT @BeefATL @iHeartMiko us fans are with u. DLed is acting like ... http://tl.gd/c4d5i0

1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    iHeartMiko Miko Grimes
    I let hella **** slide in the past but u ****ed up this time! U dont know **** but ur raggedy ass mouth is always open! @ajcfalcons

iHeartMiko Miko Grimes
    I cant WAIT to get in the house & on my computer! Im about to light a ****in match under Bedwetter's ASS! U ****ed ... http://tl.gd/c4d008

iHeartMiko Miko Grimes
    Link??? Smfh! RT @ATLFalCANsChick @iHeartMiko don't be surprised if I light into Orlando from ajc ass

iHeartMiko Miko Grimes
    PSA: Dont get in other peoples disputes b/c if they make up & u will be sitting there looking like a ****ing idiot!
    User CP>Edit Options>Thread display options

If you're fortunate enough to spend 5 minutes with Tim Tebow, your life is better for it.

I see tough guys like you and I slap the Sh!t out of them

I can't follow any of that.
    "To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty.
    To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be."

"Stay low, keep your feet moving... Be perfect."

If I didn't believe in God, I would say I'm really lucky, but its not luck: I'm blessed

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCityFlyer View Post
    neither can i... is that engrish?

also, who is "brent grimes" and how did he get "pro-bowl" next to his name in this article?? is he another like McNabb who's never been voted to a pro-bowl but goes due to real pro-bowlers bowing out?

*edit: yep. "Mon, 24 Jan 2011 07:40:52 -0800

Atlanta Falcons CB Brent Grimes has been added to the NFC Pro Bowl roster, replacing Green Bay Packers CB Charles Woodson, the team announced Monday, Jan. 24."
    Last edited by IHT; 08-03-2011 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IHT View Post
    neither can i... is that engrish?

also, who is "brent grimes" and how did he get "pro-bowl" next to his name in this article?? is he another like McNabb who's never been voted to a pro-bowl but goes due to real pro-bowlers bowing out?
    Yep, UDFA corners no one has ever heard of make the pro bowl on name recognition.

If you're fortunate enough to spend 5 minutes with Tim Tebow, your life is better for it.

The real question is who on earth would follow Brent Grimes' wife on twitter??? Though honestly, what adult would follow ANYONE on twitter?

Quote Originally Posted by Truman View Post
    Yep, UDFA corners no one has ever heard of make the pro bowl on name recognition.
    for the record, i don't call someone a "pro-bowler" unless they were VOTED to the pro-bowl.
    didn't say he made it on recognition, did i? i had never heard of him, and just watched some clips of him on youtube... some nice grabs he's had for INTs, an a number on some really crap throws (like all CBs get).

but, i do not call a player a "pro-bowler" unless they were voted as a pro-bowler.
    i don't even call a player from my favorite team a pro-bowler, matt cassel, because he was an injury fill-in, not voted.
    my comment about McNabb is that he's never been VOTED... VOTED to the pro-bowl but has gone about 6 times.

VOTED, being the key word here that you must've missed from my first post.

Quote Originally Posted by Truman View Post
    That's not what he said.

How can you understand that twitter scramble but not IHT?
    "To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty.

If I didn't believe in God, I would say I'm really lucky, but its not luck: I'm blessed

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by all hype View Post
    the real question is who on earth would follow brent grimes' wife on twitter??? Though honestly, what adult would follow anyone on twitter?
    ha

Quote Originally Posted by All Hype View Post
    The real question is who on earth would follow Brent Grimes' wife on twitter??? Though honestly, what adult would follow ANYONE on twitter?
    Schefter breaks plenty of football news on twitter
    "Personal foul, 69, offense. He was giving him the business."

Quote Originally Posted by MKHawk View Post
    yep, i just signed up for twitter this past week to follow all the FA news. it seems to break there first, then minutes later to the forums, then hours later to the radio stations, and the next day you get an official response from the teams.

*edit - but you don't have to register just to read what someone tweets.

for the record, i don't call someone a "pro-bowler" unless they were VOTED to the pro-bowl.
    didn't say he made it on recognition, did i? i had never heard of him, and just watched some clips of him on youtube... some nice grabs he's had for INTs, an a number on some really crap throws (like all CBs get).

but, i do not call a player a "pro-bowler" unless they were voted as a pro-bowler.
    i don't even call a player from my favorite team a pro-bowler, matt cassel, because he was an injury fill-in, not voted.
    my comment about McNabb is that he's never been VOTED... VOTED to the pro-bowl but has gone about 6 times.

VOTED, being the key word here that you must've missed from my first post.
    Deangelo Hall got voted to the pro bowl ahead of Grimes and Tramon Williams. I guess that means he's a more legit pro bowler, despite Grimes and Williams being the 2 best corners in the NFC last year. Fans and players vote for guys they've heard of or corners who put up big INT numbers. Cover corners who are never on TV highlights and weren't big name draft picks are not going to be VOTED in by fans despite their superior play.

yep, i just signed up for twitter this past week to follow all the FA news. it seems to break there first, then minutes later to the forums, then hours later to the radio stations, and the next day you get an official response from the teams.

*edit - but you don't have to register just to read what someone tweets.
    Twitter is the best news source there is, as well as the best way to talk with fans, bloggers and journalists while watching a game. It's the only way to interact with people you would never have access to through any other forum.

I find it even better than listening to the good old wireless and reading the report in the paper the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCityFlyer View Post
    Yeah, I stopped after trying to decipher the first tweet for the third time.
    The world is a toll-free toilet
    Our mouths neurological ass0s
    And psychologically speaking
    We're in a state of mental diarrhea
    Talking sh*t a mile a minute
    Or in a state of constipated notions
    Can't think of nothin' but sh*t, and in this world of stinky futures
    Sh*tty memories and constipated 19 now-nows
    Emerges from the hiney of your head the doo doo chasers
    The Promentalsh*tbackwashpsychosisenemasquad
    Bringing you music to get your sh*t together by

Ok, im sorry but HTF can anyone with any understanding of the English language read that crap?

It's like ebonics for retards.
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Joseph Palmi: Let me ask you something... we Italians, we got our families, and we got the church; the Irish, they have the homeland, Jews their tradition; even the niggers, they got their music. What about you people, Mr. Wilson, what do you have?

Edward Wilson: The United States of America. The rest of you are just visiting.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    -George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by MKHawk View Post
    That's different. He is a legit news source, using twitter to get info out a bit faster than it would get out on ESPN, etc. The information would still get out, twitter or no twitter. He uses it to get the news out faster than anyone else. That's very different than actually following someone like Brent Grimes' wife just to read her illiterate, incoherent ramblings.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast