Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PSUmtj112 View Post
    In all fairness, Lebron pretty much defined himself by calling himself the King, "The Decision", and proclaiming the Heat a dynasty before the season began.
    Sure, he brought extra scrutiny, but that doesn't mean people need to say things that are blatantly ignorant.
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

Quote Originally Posted by Nastradamus View Post
    So you expected him to get one between between 18-21? Don't see that much.

FWIW, I think everyone knows Lebron shouldn't be mentioned with Magic,Michael or any other great champion. He is still one of the top handful of players to ever play this game though. His talent being mentioned with those guys is not the same thing as him being mentioned with them as a player.

We'll see what he does, but Iggloo acting like he has shown no competitive fire is ignorant. This team wasn't even expected to be here this year and they only were because of Lebron more than anyone else.
    I judge basketball player "peak clock" by years played, not by years old, as its the wear and tear on the knees that counts more than anything.

In all fairness, Lebron pretty much defined himself by calling himself the King, "The Decision", and proclaiming the Heat a dynasty before the season began.
    Hey, I'm sure we all wish he was a bit more humble or whatever. But he's not the first nor the last player that will have a nickname and predict greatness from his teams. I'm not going to defend "The Decision" ever. That was stupid.

People are talking about him like he's a bum and not a top player. Ignorance and just piling on when he and team is down. It comes with the territory when you are high profile like he is, but some of the sh*t people are saying is ridiculous.

Sure, he brought extra scrutiny, but that doesn't mean people need to say things that are blatantly ignorant.
    Blatantly ignorant? I am saying that James himself set his bar at MULTIPLE titles, if not consecutive, titles.

Having Wade next to him, there is really no excuse for James to not come up a lot larger in this series.

Why did Bosh fall over in the tunnel?

Too many eye pokes?

Sorry, couldn't resist.
    Serious question, is Bosh gay?

In all fairness to "the King", he should have the ability to shut us all up, right? I mean, imagine if he was on a team loaded with talent and in the Finals, and the other team could not focus on stopping just him. He should be able to deliver, right? Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by JonBlaze View Post
    Hey, I'm sure we all wish he was a bit more humble or whatever. But he's not the first nor the last player that will have a nickname and predict greatness from his teams. I'm not going to defend "The Decision" ever. That was stupid.

People are talking about him like he's a bum and not a top player. Ignorance and just piling on when he and team is down. It comes with the territory when you are high profile like he is, but some of the sh*t people are saying is ridiculous.
    He is a great player, I will never argue otherwise. He just doesn't have the killer instinct in him like Jordan, Kobe, Isiah, Magic, etc. I do not know if he can develop that, as I see it as a personal attribute more than anything.

I also worry about his technical skill once his physical skills diminish.

I was MIA the whole time? I have been hatin' all year, you know that!

Check how many times I posted in these playoffs. True, I had given up hope early in this series and thought the Heat was on an inexorable march to a title, but not because of Lebron, because of Wade, whom I said all along was the alpha dog and real star of the team.

Thankfully Wade was also exposed as a whiny spoiled brat, he got dinged up and Lebron did what Lebron always does: choke when it matters. McNabb in high tops...

One guy did surprise me though, and that is Dirk. He showed actual greatness.

The best part is all of the Lebron nuthuggers have always said "he's got no talent around him"...ahem...ahem...ahem..

Blatantly ignorant? I am saying that James himself set his bar at MULTIPLE titles, if not consecutive, titles.

Having Wade next to him, there is really no excuse for James to not come up a lot larger in this series.
    and it should go both ways. Wade was poor tonight and for stretches in the previous couple of series, but it's not his fault. Only Lebron will get blamed. When the Heat were struggling earlier in the season, people were saying Lebron needed to defer to Wade in the 4th. He defers to Wade in the 4th and he gets blamed anyway. Dude can't win right now, literally. LOL.

I liked him better with dreads.

But when you start to Google "Chris Bosh", "Chris Bosh Gay" comes up waaaaaaay before "Chris Bosh Girlfiend". So who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by duck View Post
    In all fairness to "the King", he should have the ability to shut us all up, right? I mean, imagine if he was on a team loaded with talent and in the Finals, and the other team could not focus on stopping just him. He should be able to deliver, right? Just sayin'.
    Don't worry, King will have CAA get a couple more players on the roster for below market value and THEN he can win his ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggloo View Post
    I was MIA the whole time? I have been hatin' all year, you know that!

Check how many times I posted in these playoffs. True, I had given up hope early in this series and thought the Heat was on an inexorable march to a title, but not because of Lebron, because of Wade, whom I said all along was the alpha dog and real star of the team.

Thankfully Wade was also exposed as a whiny spoiled brat, he got dinged up and Lebron did what Lebron always does: choke when it matters. McNabb in high tops...

One guy did surprise me though, and that is Dirk. He showed actual greatness.
    When the Heat were winning and advancing, you were MIA. It doesn't matter Igg, you are what you are. The guy that puffs his chest really loud when it's time to.

Eh, I don't really care about him off the court. He is Charmin soft on it though.

and it should go both ways. Wade was poor tonight and for stretches in the previous couple of series, but it's not his fault. Only Lebron will get blamed. When the Heat were struggling earlier in the season, people were saying Lebron needed to defer to Wade in the 4th. He defers to Wade in the 4th and he gets blamed anyway. Dude can't win right now, literally. LOL.
    Michael Jordan's *** wasn't waiting for anyone, it could have been Magic beside him.

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast