Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    I'm going to type every word I know! Rectangle. America. Megaphone. Monday. Butthole.

With Lebron you don't get an option not to quit. The system just shuts down.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggloo View Post
    Don't even try to make excuses for this fraud. He has been exposed. He is not one of the greatest players ever or any of that garbage. He is a media fabrication.
    You are so lame Igg. He's 25 years old and his career is far from done. Prior to this playoffs, Dirk was considered a choker and softy. Things can change.

Does Lebron always walk off the court and not offer congratulations when he loses the Big Game? Has he ever stayed behind to offer congratulations when he loses? I mean, there is a body of work to consider here, right?

Quote Originally Posted by JonBlaze View Post
    You are so lame Igg. He's 25 years old and his career is far from done. Prior to this playoffs, Dirk was considered a choker and softy. Things can change.
    26, actually, and will be 27 by year's end (Dec 30 birthday).

whatever :)

Quote Originally Posted by duck View Post
    Does Lebron always walk off the court and not offer congratulations when he loses the Big Game? Has he ever stayed behind to offer congratulations when he loses? I mean, there is a body of work to consider here, right?
    I'm sure he was too busy kicking a kid wearing a Mavs jersey somewhere.

Why did Bosh fall over in the tunnel?

Too many eye pokes?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Quote Originally Posted by jlid View Post
    True, but other than a before his time, incredibly outmatched finals, this is his first time on the big big stage. Don't get me wrong, it just doesn't seem to be in his DNA, but it wouldn't be unprecedented to learn from this and come back stronger. While not in as bright a spotlight, the exact same things were said about Dirk too. Sometimes you just gotta get old
    I know, how hilarious is it to see how Dirk is so clutch now and Lebron isn't. Supposedly the biggest choker of all reigns supreme today. Lebron had an unclutch series, but he's had plenty of big games in big moments and he'll have more in the future. For today though, I enjoyed his loss quite a bit.
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

Quote Originally Posted by ducky View Post
    People trying to annoint him as one of the best ever were completly premature and should be chastised for such ridiculous statements...

...but he has exactly the same amount of rings as Jordan did at the age of 26. His career is a LONG ways from being over.
    Another good one. Jordan was always supposedly a choker when the Bad Boys were snuffing him out too.
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

I must have missed the part where they started calling him King Dirk when he was still legally unable to get into a bar but whatever. Face it JonBlaze your boy got exposed. He is a fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Nastradamus View Post
    I know, how hilarious is it to see how Dirk is so clutch now and Lebron isn't. Supposedly the biggest choker of all reigns supreme today. Lebron had an unclutch series, but he's had plenty of big games in big moments and he'll have more in the future. For today though, I enjoyed his loss quite a bit.
    Careful Nas, this crowd wants to define players on the now. Don't be using logic and common sense in here.

Quote Originally Posted by JonBlaze View Post
    Careful Nas, this crowd wants to define players on the now. Don't be using logic and common sense in here.
    In all fairness, Lebron pretty much defined himself by calling himself the King, "The Decision", and proclaiming the Heat a dynasty before the season began.

Quote Originally Posted by PSUmtj112 View Post
    Except one came out of college and the other straight out of high school.
    So you expected him to get one between between 18-21? Don't see that much.

FWIW, I think everyone knows Lebron shouldn't be mentioned with Magic,Michael or any other great champion. He is still one of the top handful of players to ever play this game though. His talent being mentioned with those guys is not the same thing as him being mentioned with them as a player.

We'll see what he does, but Iggloo acting like he has shown no competitive fire is ignorant. This team wasn't even expected to be here this year and they only were because of Lebron more than anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggloo View Post
    I must have missed the part where they started calling him King Dirk when he was still legally unable to get into a bar but whatever. Face it JonBlaze your boy got exposed. He is a fake.
    So what does his nickname and going into a bar have to do with anything. You want to define Lebron's career based on this series, that's fine. You'll only crawl out to talk about it when it's good for you. You were pretty MIA the whole time before. I got nothing wrong with hating on Lebron. He brings it on himself. But the way some do it (like yourself) is silly to me.

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast