Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Q View Post
    Fixed that for you.
    Good to see you have finallly come to grips with the fact that first title Shaq and Kobe had was tainted by the poor ref job done in the 4th quarter against Portland.
    The stand your ground law is like bleach. It works miracles for whites but it'll ruin your colors.

JB I am still hatin'!

Only time I can root for the Celtics....

They should trade Lebron for Rondo.

Heat vs C's will be a good playoff matchup if it turns out that way. Heat are stinking it up right now. Lebron was a lock for MVP up until a week or two ago. Now I think Durant wins it even though I think Lebron should win it for the overall body of work.

Trading Lebron for Rondo? I know you are jokin, but they honestly should look into trading Wade for a better complimentary piece(es). Would never happen though.

Heat owns Philly and I HATE that. Dammit! I don't understand how Bosch can be in two games at once, I saw him playing in the NCAA women's championship against Notre Dame WTF...

They certainly do own Philly it appears. LOL @ Bosh/Griner.

Wade out, Lebron dominant. I sense a theme here

Big game for Heat and Lebron. Nice win over Thunder. Had some playoff feel to it. Durant is great. Lebron is great. I hope these two meet up in the finals.

I gotta think these 2 make the finals. I don't see anyone stopping the Heat before then, they step it up come playoff time. The Thunder look pretty unstoppable. The Spurs or Lakers would have to play a near perfect series to beat them. MAybe a Memphis or something.
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

I sense a choke coming in about two rounds...

I think they lose to the Spurs in the Finals. Another no-show by LeBron. Not sure how I'd feel about that, because I would not want to see the Spurs win yet another title.

Really, who could beat them in the East? Boston will be lucky to get past Atlanta. Chicago doesn't have enough scoring in a 7-game series, and forget about Indiana/Orlando.

Hmm...from ESPN:

"Of the the eight players who have won at least three MVP awards – Bird, Magic, Kareem, Wilt, Moses, Jordan and Russell – LeBron is the only one without a championship. Only three non-active MVP winners have left the game without a title: Karl Malone, Charles Barkley and Allen Iverson."

I guess I am just a hater though for pointing out that this ringless king has been hyped a little too early though, right?

hate on a 3 time MVP with 2 Finals appearances by 27 years old all you want. His career is far from over. If you timelined MJ's career you would have been a hater back then too and looked like a fool in the long run. MJ was getting knocked out of the playoffs early and often in his career. Not saying Lebron is a lock for anything, but it's easy to knock him for not winning now.

For you Iggs :)

JB we already discussed this. MJ did have a ring by now, if you are counting by number of years in the league. Lebron has been in the league considerably longer due to coming out of high school.

I will ALWAYS be a hater, I think the guy is overrated, but even I think he will gravy train it to a ring one of these days on Wade's back...

Quote Originally Posted by Iggloo View Post
    Hmm...from ESPN:

"Of the the eight players who have won at least three MVP awards – Bird, Magic, Kareem, Wilt, Moses, Jordan and Russell – LeBron is the only one without a championship. Only three non-active MVP winners have left the game without a title: Karl Malone, Charles Barkley and Allen Iverson."

I guess I am just a hater though for pointing out that this ringless king has been hyped a little too early though, right?
    He wasn't hyped too early at all. Kind of like Blaze is saying, he has produced extraordinarily since the get go, won a ton of games, won 3 MVPs(should be at least 4) and been to 2 NBA Finals' and a few more ECFs. Not to mention being the most statistically dominant player not named Jordan. Lebron can retire a top 10 player of all time right now, without a ring.
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

That's completely absurd. I would love to see a list of 10 players you think Lebron belongs with among the all time greats, and who you would leave off such a list to fit the no ring king.

Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast