It's time to turn the page on 2010. On to 2011.
Lots of question marks concerning the 2011 edition.
1. Is Morneau really ready to go?
2. Can Nishioka be an asset to the team and nail down either SS or 2nd?
3. The bullpen.....who are these guys?
4. Can Span regroup after a bad season?
5. What's gonna happen with the rotation? Who's the odd man out?
I think Chicago is better than last year, but if the Twins can stay healthy, they should still win the division, imho. This team, as is, still won't win a playoff series.
AL Playoff Teams:
Boston, New York, Texas, and Twins.