Page 119 of 225 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169219 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 3372
    Bumping this because I just got caught up (Thank you On-Demand!!!) and don't have time to read all of this and want it to be easy to access... So it is for purely selfish reasons.. LOL!!!

But hey... Season 3 continutes in 5 days!!! :)
    "Yeah, everything that guy just said is Bullsh!t..... Thank you.." -Vincent LaGuardia Gambini-

yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by The Cryin Lion View Post
    The problem is it's completely inconsistant with what the writers have divulged of the village people since then.

They are at best a militia with one or two badasses amongst them. The rest are untrained guys with minor firearms training.

What they did in that ambush was more characteristic of a Delta Squad hit. They were shooting with great accuracy at long range after having leveraged great stealth to move into position without being detected in broad daylight be an ACTUAL military group that would have no-doubt in on alert for hostile walkers.

It would have been hard for Ricks group to do that and the writers / director has really pushed the idea that Ricks group being more competent than the village people.

This is true, but it only highlights further than the strike on the army group was inconsistant. The townfolk were not operating in a defensive way. That was a flawlessly executed tactical strike.

I don't think this makes Walking Dead a bad show. They just had a bad moment in an otherwise greatly improved story telling season.
    PLEASE stop calling them "The Villiage People".....

You might actually ruin the show for me with that visual... (Though I guess they kinda fight like the Villiage People.... Hmmmmm..)
    "Yeah, everything that guy just said is Bullsh!t..... Thank you.." -Vincent LaGuardia Gambini-

Quote Originally Posted by Breed View Post
    Yeah, that's true. He did try and have her offed. All that got him though was being turned into Falcon Eddie.

I can't see it, Carol and the convict hookin up, than again, it's possible. The type of world they presently live in can easily make for strange bedfellows.
    I get the impression that the convict is going to become an "inside menace" to the group.... In the fullest "perv" sense... His actions were starting to make me feel uncomfortable about him...

So here we are.... Crazy stuff.... Rick is pissing me off...

Yeah, who the hell was that white dressed chick? Was that a comic reference?
    There is a time to laugh and a time not to laugh, and this is not one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by LGM View Post
    Yeah, who the hell was that white dressed chick? Was that a comic reference?
    I assumed he was seeing visions of Lori, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Payton34 View Post
    I assumed he was seeing visions of Lori, right?
    That was my assumption as well.

Where the heck is everyone? This thread is usually four pages long after an episode... Though last nights really was kind of a slow page turner for a season premiere...

Where the heck is everyone?
    Assuming I can find a working link, I'm going to watch today.
    "the blade itself incites to violence." - Homer

--

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs." - Kung fu Monkey

That was my assumption as well.

Where the heck is everyone? This thread is usually four pages long after an episode... Though last nights really was kind of a slow page turner for a season premiere...
    Yeah, seems like their setting up a ton of subplots...

I thought it was a BLEH episode for a 2nd half opener....

And seriously? Imagining Lori? I'd rather keep it to the phone calls.....
    "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx

Late to the game, but I will say this episode kinda sucked. Seriously now, Rick imagining a ghost lady in white? That was very lame, but I'll wait to see how it turns out. I can't imagine they'll get rid of that new group of people that quickly. I knew Daryl would leave the group if/when he found Merle again. I wonder if he'll be put in a situation where he'll have to either kill Merle or leave him again to save one of Rick's people.

Quote Originally Posted by JonBlaze View Post
    Late to the game, but I will say this episode kinda sucked. Seriously now, Rick imagining a ghost lady in white? That was very lame, but I'll wait to see how it turns out. I can't imagine they'll get rid of that new group of people that quickly. I knew Daryl would leave the group if/when he found Merle again. I wonder if he'll be put in a situation where he'll have to either kill Merle or leave him again to save one of Rick's people.
    Yeah, I'm not too keen on the whole "Rick having visions" thing....

As far as Daryl is concerned... I assume that Merle will actually f**k him over at some point and Daryl will find his way back..

They may feel that Daryl and Merle need to head off on their own to cover some other subplot, with Andrea and Michone coming back in after the gov. is dispatched (assuming).

Quote Originally Posted by Hyped View Post
    I thought it was a BLEH episode for a 2nd half opener....

And seriously? Imagining Lori? I'd rather keep it to the phone calls.....
    it was disappointing for sure, the mid season final was awesome. i really hate bringing back this lori crap. tyrese is a main character in the comics, i reallly hope there not going to ruin his character like with michonne.

Page 119 of 225 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169219 ... LastLast