Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    My favorite is Guiness. In the summer, I like some of the fruity beers such as Dos Equis, Blue Moon, or Lienies Summer Shandy. Warsteiner, Asahi, and Red Stripe are a few other good ones. For local breweries, Schell's and Brau Beer both make some pretty decent stuff. I think the only one either makes that has any national recognition is Schell's GrainBelt Premium, but I'm not sure on that. When I visited AZ a few years back there was a really good local brewery I tried called Oak Creek or something like that.

Bud Select for me please.

Left Hand is my new favorite Milk Stout
    I like a local (Eno's, thanks BPM) Oatmeal Stout, but Samuel Smith is solid.
    Love the Bastard.
    Love Dogfish Head IPAs. I miss their 120 minute IPA.
    Buffalo Butte is solid.
    For an ender, I like Murphy's Double Chocolate Stout.
    For the trendy, I like the Chimay Blue, and the Deleriums.

I'm always looking for new Porters, Lagers, Bocks and Stouts. I've found IPAs to be either really great, or really sucky for my tastebuds. I tend to be wary of them.
    Shiners are a good standby, and I've had Yeungling since I've moved. I've heard the brew changed, but it is not as good as I remember it, and Shiner Bock is superior. When I moved to Dallas, Yeugnling was my favorite.
    "Offense, defense and special teams doing their job, each group have different objective and motives, but playing in harmony for each other, for the good of everyone. Wouldn't it be nice if Congress operated the same way?''

-- Giants coach Tom Coughlin, during his team's visit to the White House Friday as the president honored the Giants for winning the Super Bowl

I can get you 120, but it'll set you back quite a bit, SD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Pink Monkey View Post
    I'm also a connoisseur of nut butter

Alexander Keiths is probably my favorite beer. Best on tap, but still excellent in a bottle or can.

It's a Canadian beer, not sure how commonly it's seen in the States.
    "There were many ways of not burdening one's conscience, of shunning responsibility, looking away, keeping mum. When the unspeakable truth of the holocaust then became known at the end of the war, all too many of us claimed that they had not known anything about it or even suspected anything."

- Richard Von Weizsaecker

Quote Originally Posted by The Mailman Can View Post
    I can get you 120, but it'll set you back quite a bit, SD.
    I lived in Rehoboth when it opened, and almost got closed by the neighbors behind them that complained about the smell. :p

I appreciate it, but I don't love it that much with a baby on the way and a wife out of work. I appreciate the offer, though. If you ever see me make a new thread about my wife finally getting a job, make me the offer again. :D
    "Offense, defense and special teams doing their job, each group have different objective and motives, but playing in harmony for each other, for the good of everyone. Wouldn't it be nice if Congress operated the same way?''

-- Giants coach Tom Coughlin, during his team's visit to the White House Friday as the president honored the Giants for winning the Super Bowl

OR just drop me a PM... ;)

My buddy is the receiver for the largest liquor store in DE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Pink Monkey View Post
    I'm also a connoisseur of nut butter

Quote Originally Posted by Cory J. Bonini View Post
    I like Double Barrel, too. Have you tried anything from San Fran's Speak Easy Brewing Co.? Tasty but can be pricey.
    Will look for it.

Another beer I like...Boddington's...pretty smooth...lighter than Guiness too..
    "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx

Looks like I am going to try a Great Lakes Brewery sampler pack first. My boss suggested it.

Last edited by Kilmer; 02-15-2013 at 04:00 AM.

I like the Amber Ales... Specifically,

FAT TIRE

and

BLUE MOON

I'm a fan of 'wheat beers' or white beers.

Hoegaarden is my beer of choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Anointed One View Post
    I like the Amber Ales... Specifically,

FAT TIRE

and

BLUE MOON
    Those are the best of the chick beers, for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Raid View Post
    I like the Dogfish 90 minute IPA. (The 60 is ok also).
    Quote Originally Posted by DBow16 View Post
    Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA (or 90 minute if you want to get really sh!tfaced). The 60 minute is 6%, while the 90 minute is 9%.

Their "Indian Brown Ale" is also top notch.
    I bought some DogFish Head 90 Minute IPA for the last Skins get-together, and Davekn gave the 90 a rousing endorsement. I am not a beer drinker, so I thought it tasted like armpit.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyped View Post
    Ruination is the only Stone beer I am not bored of, but it is $$$$....hard to opt for their sixer when I can get a Firestone 12 pack for $12.99 then toss in a big bottle of Bastard or Ruination for about the same price...
    Yep, I don't drink Ruination all the time because of the cost, but I'll pick it up a couple times a month as a treat. As I said, there is a local brew pub here called Marble and their beers are what I drink the most. They don't bottle their double or triple IPA though which kinda sux, so you have to go to the bar instead, and they have a "Reserve" which only comes in a $14 bomber, so I never have that. Their regular IPA and Red are very good though and much cheaper than Ruination, so that is what I usually pick up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cory J. Bonini View Post
    Ruination is very good. I was at the brewery for the unveiling of it a few years back.
    Really? That sound pretty fricking cool. What was that like? Were you able to drink all night for free or something?

Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast