Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Man, that is one gay cowboy...
    "My life is not easy, but it's awesome." - Steve Gleason

Quote Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
    Man, that is one gay cowboy...
    The cut-off shirt into tank top/slingshot style is bad, but the puka shell necklace and "makes you feels better" bracelet really sell it.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    For SuperHawks and JoKeR:

The thing is, you know dude is getting more ass than a lady's bathroom public toilet seat. I don't know which is worse--getting more ass but looking that gay or getting no ass and looking manly (no offense to our esteemed, beloved gay brethren here).

Quote Originally Posted by duck View Post
    The thing is, you know dude is getting more ass than a lady's bathroom public toilet seat. I don't know which is worse--getting more ass but looking that gay or getting no ass and looking manly (no offense to our esteemed, beloved gay brethren here).
    Slow your roll there, homey. His wife divorced him for fraud afterall. What's that about?

I'll give this this though. Whatever Kenny likes to stick his johnson in. I'm absolutely positive he's having no problem finding a gang of willing, wanting & waiting openings.

Quote Originally Posted by Breed View Post
    Slow your roll there, homey. His wife divorced him for fraud afterall. What's that about?
    It's legal lingo. Maybe this will help you out.

Renée on the "fraud" issue: "Contradictory to my intentions to maintain the integrity of our privacy by not commenting on the specifics of our decision, it seems necessary to clarify that the term 'fraud' as listed in the documentation is simply legal language and not a reflection of Kenny's character. I would personally be very grateful for your support in refraining from drawing derogatory, hurtful, sensationalized or untrue conclusions and greatly appreciate your understanding that we hope to experience this transition as privately as possible."

Then this:
    "It's not true. Period. Maybe I should have come out and said, 'No, I'm not (gay),' but I didn't want to draw any more attention to it ... The only fraud that was committed was me thinking that I knew what it was like ... that I really understood what it was like to be married, and I really didn't ... [about regrets] Not at all. Not one bit. Even though I'd sit here and say I wish we'd gotten divorced instead of all that annulment stuff, and saved me a lot of public humiliation ...I still don't have any regrets. I loved her, you know? And it was real."

Ok, I'm done defending dude now. Like I said, I don't know for sure if he's gay or not...just like you don't. Either way he has some damn good music IMO.
    Last edited by JoKeR; 09-02-2010 at 10:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JoKeR View Post
    Nope. Can't say it does. In fact, the only other times I've heard "fraud" being cited as a reason for divorce in four-month marriage is when someone was going for a green card.

Maybe he's an illegal?

Either way he has some damn good music.
    Yeah...no.

Good lookin out, homey, but I don't need it. He's wearing a cowboy hat, cut-off shirt, puka shell necklace and a mood bracelet. I wouldn't be surprised if that photo was taken in an Ikea store.

That's like back in the day San Francisco bathhouses gay.

The consistent factor of all of your dissatisfying relationships and failures is you.

R.W. 09.21.10 I love you.

shenhuan Guest

This is a feature which I think is an important message on board, especially when the text is pretty boring. But I have not been here as long as you are then you are probably right. I want people to add images NSFW titles could be considered offensive. If it becomes a problem is easy to remove.

Quote Originally Posted by cubsiah_clone View Post
    Maybe it was a squirrel catching contest.
    6 Footers For Bogey Really Suck

Last edited by StillSwinging; 10-07-2010 at 10:38 AM.

Yes and yes. Brady put extra mustard on it because he knew the defender wouldn't be able to handle it, only Troy Brown holds onto that.
    User CP>Edit Options>Thread display options

If you're fortunate enough to spend 5 minutes with Tim Tebow, your life is better for it.

I see tough guys like you and I slap the Sh!t out of them

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast