Page 3 of 440 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Randomness

I used a random number generator to get a random Dewey Decimal base number (the number before the dot). I got 973, and that is...

973 General history of North America United States

Fitting for Memorial Day weekend, no?
    "No two people on Earth are alike, and it's got to be that way in music or else it isn't music."—Billie Holliday

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck E. Sleaze View Post
    Can't slip nary a thing past ye, can I?

Aye, t'would be Mistress X we be talkin 'bout.
    If you were introducing ANOTHER chick to the world of sex clubs, I'd have to genuflect.
    "the blade itself incites to violence." - Homer

--

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs." - Kung fu Monkey

Welch's Fruit Snacks are really good.

I just accidentally dropped a peach. It hit my shoulder and bounced into the trash. That sucks.
    The consistent factor of all of your dissatisfying relationships and failures is you.

R.W. 09.21.10 I love you.

Quote Originally Posted by Superbelt View Post

I just accidentally dropped a peach. It hit my shoulder and bounced into the trash. That sucks.
    George would eat it.
    The word "hero" is frequently abused badly. This is a real hero.

Just checked it out, it's laying under a snot rag.
    This ****ing office is a mold infested hellhole.
    The consistent factor of all of your dissatisfying relationships and failures is you.

R.W. 09.21.10 I love you.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck E. Sleaze View Post
    Can't slip nary a thing past ye, can I?

Aye, t'would be Mistress X we be talkin 'bout.
    Y'all should make quite the pair indeed at an IM concert. Another bonus would be the mistress can wear the same thing to the concert as the sex club.

I wouldn't be surprised if y'all can entice a couple or two at the concert to join you at the club afterward. Sounds win win to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Breed View Post
    Y'all should make quite the pair indeed at an IM concert. Another bonus would be the mistress can wear the same thing to the concert as the sex club.

Heh heh...funny you say that. I took her shopping for some 80's heavy metal concert slut wear. And yeah, it can, and likely will, serve double duty.
    Nefarious tasks performed at reasonable prices

Quote Originally Posted by Superbelt View Post

How did you drop it, but have it hit your shoulder? Were you holding it above your head?
    "Quoting yourself in your signature isn't douchey at all" - ChicagoDore

I'm amazed that drapes still use those weird pin clips to hang. Seem 'em since I was a kid.
    I promise I won't do it again

... and 'peep holes' are still called 'peep holes' ...as opposed to say.... security lenses.

[can you tell I'm doing hotel restoration? ]
    I promise I won't do it again

Quote Originally Posted by Breed View Post
    Sometimes I take really big sh*ts that both impress and amaze me at the same time.
    On that note, I thought I just sharted a few minutes ago. Thankfully, it was just a very warm fart.

I don't get it.

Isn't NST basically a bunch of "randomness" threads already?

Speaking of taking a ****, I just took my first one in 4 days. A little bit longer than my recent average. I think whatever weird disease I have has affected my metabolism, because I haven't been constipated just only have to crap once every few days. I never knew how much I would miss my regular twice daily dumps.

Have another appointment, this time with one of those special doctors that deal with strange disease's that the other doctors can't figure out. If he has a cane and acts like House, should I be nervous that he is going to nearly kill me, or happy that I will finally get cured? I've been thinking about it for a week and still can't decide.

Quote Originally Posted by supercheyenne View Post
    I don't get it.

Isn't NST basically a bunch of "randomness" threads already?
    Yes but each thread, in theory, follows a common theme. This thread is a blank canvass and can go in whichever direction the posters take it.

By the way I finally tried one of those new Greek yogurts made by CHOBANI. Holy Sh*t that stuff is great.

I have always dismissed frozen pizza as simply cheap filler in a pinch. But that was before Digorno Supremes went on sale last week. I can't believe how good they are for a frozen pizza.

Page 3 of 440 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast