Page 277 of 474 FirstFirst ... 177227267275276277278279287327377 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 7098

Thread: Randomness

Although this alleged attempted homicide was unsuccessful, the method will certainly go down in history: she allegedly put poison in her vagina, and invited her husband to perform oral sex on her. The man became suspicious while down south, surprised by an "unusual smell". He took her to hospital, where the poison was found.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf...razilian-woman
    APF doesn't come in screaming at others about how stupid they are. APF doesn't spam NST with the same tired topic 30 times a month. APF doesn't link to some kook in his mom's basement telling you how to, "Be afraid. Be very afraid" of the world falling down around you. And, when APF is proven wrong, he acknowledges he made a mistake and moves on, rather than harping about "sheeple."

-- Cory Bonini

Welchie summarized

Quote Originally Posted by AndromedaPatFan View Post
    The Lethal Love Tunnel sounds like a good name for a band.

Quote Originally Posted by Davekn View Post
    The Lethal Love Tunnel sounds like a good name for a band.

if I formed a band it would of been

Johnny Elastic and The Rubber Band
    “Here’s to alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life’s problems.”

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Grimes View Post
    So what you are saying is you have licked up your own toe jam but enjoy it more when someone else does.
    Dunno what I was saying...was just trying to gross out Breed...mission accomplished!
    "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx

My favorite is when they get through with all the slurping of my feet, and I walk to the other room and it squishes between my toes... It's not at all like just getting your feet wet. There's a bit o' lube there as well.

One girl wanted me to jam my big toe in her vajayjay. I did however, decline that request.
    There is a time to laugh and a time not to laugh, and this is not one of them.

Personally, I feel obligated to exercise good hygiene before I require a woman to lick my feet.

Anyhow -- and this is a total change of subject -- if somebody in your household loves both dogs and bad puns, they might find http://www.theonion.com/articles/bo-...-furugu,31075/ entertaining.
    APF doesn't come in screaming at others about how stupid they are. APF doesn't spam NST with the same tired topic 30 times a month. APF doesn't link to some kook in his mom's basement telling you how to, "Be afraid. Be very afraid" of the world falling down around you. And, when APF is proven wrong, he acknowledges he made a mistake and moves on, rather than harping about "sheeple."

-- Cory Bonini

Welchie summarized

Was at my brother's on Sunday. Birthday party for his kids. Got some unintended entertainment. A little black pot bellied pig waddled through his back yard. Then a cop comes walking through, watching the pig. Not really doing anything for 10 minutes. Then a little person comes out and she's trying to coo at the pig. A nice little pregame of chasing the pigskin. I thought the whole thing was some Jackass style performance piece.

We go to leave and my brother's chocolate lab bolts out the door under my legs. Runs around back and starts chasing the pig all over. He never tried to eat it, just had fun herding the pig around. The cop and the lady weren't pleased.
    The consistent factor of all of your dissatisfying relationships and failures is you.

R.W. 09.21.10 I love you.

Was at my sister's on Sunday. Birthday party for one of the kiddos. Got some unintended entertainment. I told my youngest nephew that paw paw's toes tasted like strawberries, that's why he always wore socks and shoes (except this time). Took some convincing, but the youngin did suckle at the big hairy long nailed big toe of my dad.

Totally made my weekend.
    There is a time to laugh and a time not to laugh, and this is not one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by AndromedaPatFan View Post
    Personally, I feel obligated to exercise good hygiene before I require a woman to lick my feet.
    "the blade itself incites to violence." - Homer

--

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs." - Kung fu Monkey

Today is Truck Day here in Boston. The day the trucks leave Fenway and head to Fla. It's covered by all 4 news channels.

A sign that spring is around the corner.

http://blog.foreignpolicy.com/posts/..._texas?Twitter Belarus slams the US for oppressing Texas.

-- Cory Bonini

Welchie summarized

They are predicting a big snowstorm for Friday here. More than a foot. The 5 local news broadcasts are already hyping his up big time. I told my wife before the news that we would see a few of these covered:

1: DPW people loading salt and sand
    2: Private tow truck drivers who have waited for the a storm
    3: People who throw away their shovels and need to go to Lowes or Home Depot
    4: People buying enough milk and bread to last a week.

Sure enough with the storm still two day away we got the DPW and Home Depot coverage. They should just show file footage.

Or go to the liquor store to find people buying plenty of beer.

"I like my women the way I like my scotch, 20 years old and mix up in coke."

Recruiting, for an Israeli company I own a piece of, a CEO named Mohammed. :)

-- Cory Bonini

Welchie summarized

So my younger sister's best friend drops her kids off yesterday so my sister can baby sit for her.

It appears she has some custody issues that she needs to straighten out. I didn't ask and I don't care.

I'm not one to judge anyone because, based on the few times I've met her she seems like a great person, but the bottom line is:

23 yrs old
    4 kids under the age of 5
    4 kids by 3 different men.
    Last edited by sfranfan; 02-13-2013 at 06:20 PM.
    You're either continuing to get better, or you're getting worse.

Page 277 of 474 FirstFirst ... 177227267275276277278279287327377 ... LastLast