Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by femurov View Post
    Ummm... no. They way I always heard it is putting a bag on her head, one on your head, then one for the dog, so he still respects you in the morning. THAT's a triple bagger, you dilhole.
    Ah, so that's what you think of when having sex with a woman who's had sex with many men, including men with hepatitis? Hm. I'd prefer to wear three condoms myself.

I wore three condoms with your wife last night.
    "Offense, defense and special teams doing their job, each group have different objective and motives, but playing in harmony for each other, for the good of everyone. Wouldn't it be nice if Congress operated the same way?''

-- Giants coach Tom Coughlin, during his team's visit to the White House Friday as the president honored the Giants for winning the Super Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by femurov View Post
    Ummm... no. They way I always heard it is putting a bag on her head, one on your head, then one for the dog, so he still respects you in the morning. THAT's a triple bagger, you dilhole.
    This is correct....
    Ignorance is those who disparage believers....12 They will come and shout for joy on the heights of Zion; they will rejoice in the bounty of the LORD—the grain, the new wine and the olive oil, the young of the flocks and herds. They will be like a well-watered garden, and they will sorrow no more.
    13 Then young women will dance and be glad, young men and old as well. I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSeyMonsta View Post
    This is correct....
    Fortunately, you think Hillary Clinton is a Hollywood figure. You're not exactly the one I'd want backing me up here.
    "Offense, defense and special teams doing their job, each group have different objective and motives, but playing in harmony for each other, for the good of everyone. Wouldn't it be nice if Congress operated the same way?''

-- Giants coach Tom Coughlin, during his team's visit to the White House Friday as the president honored the Giants for winning the Super Bowl

triple bagging in the term i was using (ie. sex with skanks) was for three condoms. the extreme of double baggin it. never done either extra baggin it, just a funny way to classify how disease infested one would be.

however, i'm diggin this new triple baggin it. it's funny. i've always used "put a flag over her head and do it for your country"
    Life's a garden; Dig it.

"It was just a freak accident," Tennessee safety Michael Griffin said. "I wish Miles (Austin) was the meat in between our sandwich."

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy View Post
    Fortunately, you think Hillary Clinton is a Hollywood figure. You're not exactly the one I'd want backing me up here.
    I know your from Texas but this :eek: means I was kidding....

I really wasnt "backing you up" unless you changed your sign on to femurov....
    Ignorance is those who disparage believers....12 They will come and shout for joy on the heights of Zion; they will rejoice in the bounty of the LORD—the grain, the new wine and the olive oil, the young of the flocks and herds. They will be like a well-watered garden, and they will sorrow no more.
    13 Then young women will dance and be glad, young men and old as well. I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSeyMonsta View Post
    I know your from Texas but this :eek: means I was kidding....

I really wasnt "backing you up" unless you changed your sign on to femurov....
    Sey, I was teasing you. It's ok, punkin.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234