Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Well, seeing Maggs this spring makes me think that we may be pickig up that option. The way I see it, if he gives us a season like his 2nd in the MVP race seasno a few years back, then I'll pay him his 16-18, if he doesn't play at that level, he probably won't get the ABs. He looks powerful and in the best shape of his career according to all reports though, so good news at least.

Either way, 50-55 mil will come off and hopefully they can do some damage in the free agent market, while also bringing up 3 or 4 more of the kids from the farm system(Crosby,Avila,Strieby,Boesch,Wells,Satterwhi te/Weinhardt,Schlereth)

I'm not naive when it comes to Maggs though. I hope for good things, but dont' expect them fully.

I'd pay big money to Lee or Beckett, especially Lee as he is likely to age well and is the perfect compliment to our hard throwing young righties. He coudl be a Kenny Rogers signing for us. Probably out of our range though.

I'd like to have Aramis, but at the right price. Upgrade over Inge, but only if he doesn't fall off soon. I wouldn't mind Werth for the right price either. I like our young OFs, but it'd be nice to have one stud vet.
    Last edited by Nastradamus; 03-15-2010 at 02:14 AM.

Robertson was traded, Willis will be in the rotation.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314