Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 50909899100
Results 1,486 to 1,488 of 1488
    Quote Originally Posted by Fandango View Post
    But the opposing team has to play in the same weather. So it is sort of a non-issue as far as the actual game being played...in fact it probably even favors the Twins since they will at least be used to playing in cold weather.
    The Twins played in a dome. They're not used to it either.

And most of the AL Central will be with the same type of weather. Plus NY, Boston and SEA.
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

"Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

"Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

Quote Originally Posted by twolvesguy View Post
    Not anymore than I already am with Young and Cuddyer in the corners. :)
    Young/Kubel is really what I meant. Not the point at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Fandango View Post
    But the opposing team has to play in the same weather. So it is sort of a non-issue as far as the actual game being played...in fact it probably even favors the Twins since they will at least be used to playing in cold weather.
    Yeah, i dont' think its a big deal, was just commenting that weather does come into play.

Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 50909899100