Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

49ers to get new uniforms for 2009?

http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs...es/010307.html

As much as I hate the 9ers, it'd be nice to see them get a happy mixture of today's duds and the 80's set with minimal black.
    "Loyalty to any one sports team is pretty hard to justify, because the players are always changing; the team could move to another city. You're actually rooting for the clothes when you get right down to it." -- Jerry Seinfeld

Being a Rams fan is like having perpetual diarrhea.

Quote Originally Posted by OlllllllO View Post

As much as I hate the 9ers, it'd be nice to see them get a happy mixture of today's duds and the 80's set with minimal black.
    yeah, we really need to get back to the old look and colors, cardinal/scarlett/whatever you call it is the sucks. :(

gimme the cherry red back!
    Paraag MaraTHE MVP!

Both 49ers and Rams should wear throwbacks when they play every year.
    Vernon Davis & Patrick Willis > AJ Hawk & Eric Johnson

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Destradamus1 View Post
    Both 49ers and Rams should wear throwbacks when they play every year.
    You, sir, are a brilliant man!

I'd kill for the old Royal and Yellow L.A. Ram look. Rumor has it, they are making that their alternate.
    "Loyalty to any one sports team is pretty hard to justify, because the players are always changing; the team could move to another city. You're actually rooting for the clothes when you get right down to it." -- Jerry Seinfeld

Being a Rams fan is like having perpetual diarrhea.

You, sir, are a brilliant man!

I'd kill for the old Royal and Yellow L.A. Ram look. Rumor has it, they are making that their alternate.
    They probably will too as I believe the she devil was the reason the Rams wore the new ones anyway.
    The stand your ground law is like bleach. It works miracles for whites but it'll ruin your colors.

How bout throwback team instead? I wouldn't care if they wore pink and purple with yellow polka dots....gimme the 84 squad to run roughshot over this league.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Roma View Post
    How bout throwback team instead? I wouldn't care if they wore pink and purple with yellow polka dots....gimme the 84 squad to run roughshot over this league.
    I dunno bout that. The Patriots are the greatest team ever don't ya know. ESPN said so.
    The stand your ground law is like bleach. It works miracles for whites but it'll ruin your colors.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Bollox View Post
    yeah, we really need to get back to the old look and colors, cardinal/scarlett/whatever you call it is the sucks. :(

gimme the cherry red back!
    You do realize that cardinal/scarlet is what the THROWBACK jerseys were, right?

Dipsh!t.

Quote Originally Posted by Egypt View Post
    You do realize that cardinal/scarlet is what the THROWBACK jerseys were, right?

Dipsh!t.
    Hey Eygpt, You call me a dip**** again, I'm gonna stick my dick so far down your throat your wife is gonna be ****ting my cum, GOT IT?

gotta love these small dick bastards that hide behind the internet. **** you
    Paraag MaraTHE MVP!

Gotta say the throwback look is the best.

Can't wait to see the designs!

p.s. It would seem the Yorks are at least open to listening to what the fans like. Not a bad thing.

Hey Eygpt, You call me a dip**** again, I'm gonna stick my dick so far down your throat your wife is gonna be ****ting my cum, GOT IT?

I'm pretty sure Jordan Taber doesn't have a girlfriend, let alone a wife. Maybe you should threaten his TO Fathead.

Hilarious--you complain about "these small dick bastards that hide behind the internet" after making an idle threat on the internet.

I'll call you a dipsh!t whenever I'd like because you are a dipsh!t, dipsh!t.

Get mad all you want, but it doesn't change the fact that you're a complete imbecile who doesn't even know the names for basic colors.

Quote Originally Posted by Ice-9 View Post
    I'm pretty sure Jordan Taber doesn't have a girlfriend, let alone a wife. Maybe you should threaten his TO Fathead.
    And you know this HOW? That's pretty frightening that you, with your 12,462 posts on the dumbest forum on the internet, are trying to dig up info on my personal life.

Quote Originally Posted by Egypt View Post
    And you know this HOW? That's pretty frightening that you, with your 12,462 posts on the dumbest forum on the internet, are trying to dig up info on my personal life.
    Why do you even post here if you feel its the "dumbest forum on the internet"?

Kind of pathetic!

Are you even a Niner fan?
    Personally I'd never start calling a fellow Niner fan a dip**** over something as insignifcant as the differences between cherry red and cardinal red.

Your kind of a douche bag!

I really hope this happens, even if they went back to the 94 jerseys they were better than the ones we have now.

So much tension on this forum lately, can't we all just get along...
    "It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man" - Jack Handy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast